Proud new owner

Dre

Proud new owner [pics inside]

Black 5-speed Mazda 3 Sedan GT GFX. I'll post pictures as soon as I have time. :D

Last edited:
Congrats Dre!

I ordered mine today too.

PCGenious, yes, Canadian-spec sedan GFX is like US-spec s trim with Sport package

Congratulations Dre and wongpres!!!

Keep us posted on how you like the cars as you get more time behind the wheel. And lets see some pics!!!:cool:

I'm interested to see some personal pics of the 3. I might just have to go test drive one once they are available in FL.

PICS!!! IMPRESSIONS!!! :'(

reminds me of when the first few threads popped up about the MSP...memories in the making.

LOL! Lots of excitement in here huh?! :D

I didn't get a chance to snap some pics yet. Sorry to keep you hanging guys. I'll be back with some pics and my impressions shortly. For now, I'll let you know that my first impression was that this car is ... in one word ... amazing. For the price, you get a very good package. I'll be back soon .... ;)

Dre said:
LOL! Lots of excitement in here huh?! :D

I didn't get a chance to snap some pics yet. Sorry to keep you hanging guys. I'll be back with some pics and my impressions shortly. For now, I'll let you know that my first impression was that this car is ... in one word ... amazing. For the price, you get a very good package. I'll be back soon .... ;)

u liar...be right back....NEVER say brb

Sorry dude, I can't right now. I'm at work and the freaking firewall doesn't allow me to do much. In fact, I shouldn't even be surfing this site, lol.

smilies-32073.png

Back