Spoiler on Sedan

Dre

Just in case you guys wanted to know, the spoiler on the sedan is a dealer option. I asked when I saw a GT GFX yesterday and didn't see the spoiler like in the pictures. The sales manager told me it's optional.

Not sure if I really want it. With or without, the car still looks great.

mz3_gallery_big20.jpg

mz3_gallery_big21.jpg

That is the lip spoiler. There is also a raised spoiler for those that want it.

Interesting. Do you have a picture of that one by any chance? I'd be interested so long as it's not too 'ricey'. Something sporty yet subtle would be a nice added touch.

I don't have any pics I can post online at the moment. Its similar to the Mazda6 factory spoiler.

That's an awesome site, although a little slow. Does anyone know bruno I could hook him up with plenty of webspace and bandwidth if he wanted. It will be a lot faster then that.

PCGenious said:
That's an awesome site, although a little slow. Does anyone know bruno I could hook him up with plenty of webspace and bandwidth if he wanted. It will be a lot faster then that.

I know Bruno - in fact I gave Bruno some of the content on his site (all the Canadian stuff in fact).

Please PM me and I'll give you his email (and I'll also let him know you'll be contacting him). He's actually been quite unhappy with his Yahoo hosting lately cause it's been down a lot.

Here's a pic from the brochure. It shows the lip spoiler and the raised spoiler on the 3 (quality's not great b/c I used my camera instead of scanning it).

Attachments

• spoilers.jpg
    spoilers.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 373
I like the spoiler. But I decided not to take it. Maybe if I need a change after a year or two, I might decide to go get one.

Back