MazdaSpeed RX-8...

DeanSweet

Kraken=Gamertag
Contributor
I dont know if htat has been brought up already and I didn't know where to post it so I just came to my own PR5 forum to post it.
Enjoy

speedrx82.jpg

http://www.fast-autos.net/mazda/speedrx82.html

Last edited:
Yes it has and there is a Rotary section :)

But is nice, and for some reason these past few days I have been thinking of trading the P5 for one. Payments won't increase to much with a nice downpayment from selling the P5.

*sigh*
ok Rob.. you have to be the one to tell my car if your car moves on....

Sure thing.
I'll set up a meet at the dealership for all the local P5s to say goodbye to mine and hello Rx8 :D

i have been driving the rx8 for a while now and i love it, when i took it to sema the valet's were parking right up front next to the benz and vipers. It seems to draw a crowd where ever it goes.

The car was at sema, and it's RHD.

It has 0 engine work and 0 power mods.

It is just an RX8 with special fitment of body parts. That's all.

How do I know? I was there, and asked many questions at sema!

Here's a pic I took of the same car at sema:

bandwidth is throttled in my image directories, so it might be slow to load:

IMGP1529.JPG

yes there is going to be some performance changes
mazda says they will most likely turbocharge the engine how much more power depends on the durability and reliability of the rotary
they say 300 hp is a conservative goal for them

BadAsheP5 said:
yes there is going to be some performance changes
mazda says they will most likely turbocharge the engine how much more power depends on the durability and reliability of the rotary
they say 300 hp is a conservative goal for them

Woah, different news then what I got a SEMA. :D Regardless, I would love to see a nice little forced induced Renesis available from Mazda. :D

boostisgood said:
Woah, different news then what I got a SEMA. :D Regardless, I would love to see a nice little forced induced Renesis available from Mazda. :D

And exactly different news I received at SEMA, too!

FI could be a problem on the renesis, as egt's would be a lot higher, and there's other reasons, etc, etc....

But if MS get's it right, then wooooo wooooooohhhh! I'd do it, and put a whistle in my exhaust ;)

Back