e.t.a. to az: a week

natedizzle

:
2002.5 Protege ES
just called my dealership and they said that they should be getting 3 in about a week. the lady i spoke w/ also said they had a test vehicle in yesterday and that she was very impressed w/ it.

natedizzle said:
just called my dealership and they said that they should be getting 3 in about a week. the lady i spoke w/ also said they had a test vehicle in yesterday and that she was very impressed w/ it.

did i miss something?? 3 what?? do you mean the new mazda 3?

oh, ok. id like to see those thing up close. not to fond of the wagon from what ive seen in pics. you thinkin of buying one??

i'm feeling the sedan more than the hatch but there is something about the hatch that makes me want one

i think it's this pic
310236_128_full.jpg

looks sweet as hell imo

I find the hatch looks too much like a PT Cruiser :(

I dig the Sedan. I'm waiting for my Black Sedan GT GFX. Should be getting in within a week :D

Dre said:
I find the hatch looks too much like a PT Cruiser :(

I dig the Sedan. I'm waiting for my Black Sedan GT GFX. Should be getting in within a week :D

Hey Dre, weren't you getting titanium gray? Or did it not impress you in real life (I'm still trying to find a dealer in Toronto that has this so I can see it in real life)

Well, I'm thinking of buying the hatch for practicality and versatality. At least it's shorter in height than the Toyota Corolla and Camry.

wongpres said:
Hey Dre, weren't you getting titanium gray? Or did it not impress you in real life (I'm still trying to find a dealer in Toronto that has this so I can see it in real life)

Indeed I was, but then I saw one in person last night and it wasn't quite what I was exepecting. I was expecting the Titanium you see on the MSP but it didn't really look the same. It looked too much like grey to me. Not enough metallic in it.

There was also an orange one there which was pretty nice but I'm a pretty plain kinda guy and I would get annoyed by orange after a while. The orange has a really nice metallic finish to it. I'm going back tomorrow morning to test drive one. I'll bring my camera and snap some pics for you guys.

They also have a silver sedan and a silver hatch. Another dealer has a blue, a red, and a white sedan but they are all the low-end model.

just called dealer and they said that they just got three mazda3's in today so i am about to go down and snap some pics for everyone.

If you don't get to a dealership, Mazda3's will be at the AZ International Auto Show at the Civic Plaza this weekend... The show starts on Thursday (Thanksgivnig) and goes until Sunday.

dja, thanks for the invite but i took pics last night and they're in the photo gallery. by the way, where in phoenix are you and what do you drive?

which dealer Nate? Wonder if Berge got any.... I gotta see this car in person to make a sound judgement.

natedizzle said:
just called dealer and they said that they just got three mazda3's in today so i am about to go down and snap some pics for everyone.

hey look! it's a noob! welcome to arizona... wanna be in the mazdasports ninja club?

dja0323 said:
If you don't get to a dealership, Mazda3's will be at the AZ International Auto Show at the Civic Plaza this weekend... The show starts on Thursday (Thanksgivnig) and goes until Sunday.

showcase mazda on 13th St. & Camelback. i'm going to go back today to take some more pics do you wanna meet up there?

Can't make it today. I'm down in Tempe/Chandler area. But I'm going to drive by Berge as they are two miles away. Post pictures! You going to test drive one?

Thanks for the welcome. I'm currenly using my mom's 03 Cavalier to get to and from work while I save some cash to get a car of my own. I'm definitely interested in the Mazda3's. Where i'm located depends on the time of day... work is in extreme north scottsdale and home is around 27th Ave and Bethany Home. (you can see why i need a fuel efficient car) Where is this photo album located?

tonkabui said:
hey look! it's a noob! welcome to arizona... wanna be in the mazdasports ninja club?

That would be cool, what are the membership requirements? :D

Latest posts

Back