I don't know about you guys..but I like it :D

axelafrangle.jpg

axcelarrangle.jpg

mbk2000.jpg

mbk2500.jpg

mbk2300.jpg

mbk2400.jpg

mbk2600.jpg

The kit is a little much for me, but if you're into that sort of thing I guess its alright.

Gawd I love the look of that car but I'm still pissed that Mazda had to go fugly it up w/that triangle part bit off the Matrix/Vibe twins. :mad:

It looks pretty good, but for my taste, its a bit flashy, and looks kinda bulky, gives me a sort of a large car look.

Why in the world is the grille, sills and foglight areas unpainted? Other than that, I like it!

I actually like the way the grille looks, if they make it empty like the one we have on our P5, I think it's trying to represent civic. :p
I'm not saying those hallowed grille doesn't look good, but this type of grille gives the public something different than just "civic" wannabe grille.

Its 10 times better than stock. Although, I will have to agree with everyone who has commented on the odd ass spoiler. Why is it sticking UP like that. It looks weird.

I think the kit looks bad ass... But thats because I'm all about the appearance...around how much was that installed?

Back