Visor Mounted TFT Screens/TV's

LinuxRacr

Contributor
:
2001 Mazda MP3
Hey guys,

I think that I found a solution to the front mount TFT situation. It is the 5.6" Super Thin LCD 205-018 from www.tundraelectronics.com . They look shaweet! here is what they look like:

visor_tft_shroud.jpg

visor_tft_back.jpg

visor_tft_side.jpg

I can't wait till next paycheck!

Ya know, I may be able to just take one of my extra screens apart for a slimmer profile to fit it to the visor. Hmmm.....

I have a visor mounted TFT Screen now. I basically took one of my screens appart, thus cutting the thickness a little. I ghetto rigged it up there, but it stays! I will be posting pics of all screens once I have cleaned up the appearence of the visor mounted TFT install.

How is it working, the Iscreen that is? That is a real good deal on them. I think I might get one just for the hell of it. Hey Linux you got them pics yet. I also got them pics up of them turbos you asked for. In my turbos for sale thread.:D

Oops, The Iscreens was a typo. I meant to just say screens. They are working fine. I have to clean up the visor install before I take the pictures though.

LinuxRacr said:
Oops, The Iscreens was a typo. I meant to just say screens. They are working fine. I have to clean up the visor install before I take the pictures though.

I am thinking that I will get the same screens, for the driver and passenger sides, for the CPU (lap top) that I will have to add. Hopefully a DVD drive. So I can play movies. I will have to use it for my guages when the aem plug and play comes out. What better place to hide it than in your visors. If you can hook us up with some pics for an idea. :D

My visor install looks like crap right now, cause the edges are a little roughed out. The headrests are very decent (Thanks to Jag61180). I hope to have pics soon.

Back