Mazdaspeed Miata info

BinaryRotary

:
03 MSP, 85 RX-7 GS, 90 RX-7 TII
Okay, we just got MS Miata info in. The car will be available in both leather and cloth. There will be a 2- tone option just like the RX-8 with black and red.

The car will be available in Velocity Red and Titanium Grey. Production numbers were just announced and I was a bit suprised. 12,000 units for the first year. This isnt going to be as limited as everyone thought.

I think over the next 10 years we are going to see an onslaught of Mazdaspeed cars going into production. As more information is available I will rely it.

as a Mazda guy and a Salesman I am very excited about that :D
My RX-7 is getting a cosmo motor. Thanks for the info, i work here and have to find it on the net. My g/f has an 02 sports package that might have to come back to the lot for that 1

Sdrotary2 said:
as a Mazda guy and a Salesman I am very excited about that :D
My RX-7 is getting a cosmo motor. Thanks for the info, i work here and have to find it on the net. My g/f has an 02 sports package that might have to come back to the lot for that 1

It should be quite the car. Also, another thing that suprised me is that the car will be wearing Toyo tires on the RH rims. Thats a first for mazda.

BinaryRotary said:
I think over the next 10 years we are going to see an onslaught of Mazdaspeed cars going into production. As more information is available I will rely it.

Boostisgood talked to some Mazda reps at SEMA who basically said that the Miata is the last Mazdaspeed car that will be coming to the US.

Also, 1200 is far more likely since I don't think this car is as accessible or attractive to most people as the MPS (which is a shame).

I'm kind of upset that the MSM is avaiable in Titanium. :mad:

I'll go ahead & add pics to this thread for those who haven't seen it:

231103-MSM engine.jpg

231103-MSM interior.jpg

231103-MSM SEMA.jpg

It's definately an interesting alternative to an EVO. If I had to pick between those 2 for a 2nd car, I can't say for sure which one I'd get (unless of course I couldn't fit in the Miata). :D

EDIT: I just realized that strut bar looks pretty flimsy. I would think they would put one on there that was at least as good as the one on the MP3/P5/MSP.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Mazdaspeed Miata info

Black Majik MSP said:

I'm kind of upset that the MSM is avaiable in Titanium. :mad:

becaus eyou can't already get that color on a miata, Rx8, or Tribute..

the MSP wasn't the 1st to get the titanium.. I beleive the Shinsen edition miata was actually..

Black Majik MSP said:
I'll go ahead & add pics to this thread for those who haven't seen it:

231103-MSM engine.jpg

231103-MSM interior.jpg

231103-MSM SEMA.jpg

It's definately an interesting alternative to an EVO. If I had to pick between those 2 for a 2nd car, I can't say for sure which one I'd get (unless of course I couldn't fit in the Miata). :D

EDIT: I just realized that strut bar looks pretty flimsy. I would think they would put one on there that was at least as good as the one on the MP3/P5/MSP.

pics no work?

Re: Re: Re: Mazdaspeed Miata info

rx7gslse said:
becaus eyou can't already get that color on a miata, Rx8, or Tribute..

the MSP wasn't the 1st to get the titanium.. I beleive the Shinsen edition miata was actually..

I know you can get it on the RX8 & I don't care which car had it first, I just liked Titanium because it looks good with black & isn't available on any other Protege. I thought the MSM was the 1st Miata available in Titanium & I had no idea about the Tribute.

rx7gslse said:
pics no work?

Upload-It! doesn't seem to be working at the moment. The pics show up for me, but here are the original links:

336.jpg

337.jpg

338.jpg

EDIT: How come now of the pics I'm posting will display instead of just showing up as URLs?

Last edited:
wow...those strut bar mounts look like s***. but the car makes me wanna trade in my MSP for one...GAHH...i want my miata back

Latest posts

Back