mazda 3 in Montreal, Quebec

VPower

Contributor
:
2003.P5
Just in....still pretty hot...

Ok..i'm owner of a P5.

honestly, I prefer my P5 vs the 3 hatch version.

BUT, I would take the 3 anytime! because more power + new features... :p

anyway, the 3 isnt tall...like the matrix or vibe, wich is pretty good to me!

VPower said:

honestly, I prefer my P5 vs the 3 hatch version.

BUT, I would take the 3 anytime! because more power + new features... :p

That's exactly how I feel. However, I haven't had the good fortune of seeing one in person. So, who knows?

I feel the Mazda 3 as a mix of a rx-8 and the Mazda 6....

anyway, it's just my perception

I called up a mazda dealer in laval yesterday and he said they should be in anytime soon!

If you guys want to see some or get one near Montreal, go at ALBI mazda in Mascouche. They are the first to have some...they help other dealers that didn't get them yet and they have 200 more coming in this week.

I was there yesterday and today. I finally took the 3 sport GT with moonroof and A/C in winning blue mica. It's on it's way and I should get it in about 10 days.....I can't wait!!! (2thumbs)

True...albi are big...

m3-gt: is it the sedan or the hatch version?

how much does the 3 sells?

Albi? If you're all bent on getting one right away that's all good, but from what I've heard, Albi might have the worst service department in all of the Greater Montreal Area.

They have a sedan on the floor in Guelph....

A member on our local board is going for a drive in it this week :D

Not true! I find Albi has some of the best service around. I walked into Albi and within 10min I was on the road giving a brand new 3 a test drive. Also, whenever anyone in my family brings their car in for service, if it's going to take longer then an hour they give us a car for the day for free (usually a 6). I've been to lots of Mazda dealers and I don't find many that can offer the service and price that Albi can....just my 2 cents.

Alright, I just got off the phone with MAZDA GABRIEL, the mazda 3 is in. If you guys want, there's a launching party tonight from 6 to 9 on St-Jacques.

Saw mazda3 in person

I went to ArgusMazda in Hull QC. The Titanium Hatch is really cool.
I saw most of the hatch having SportShift. I did not see even a single Manual Shift. They have around 6 hatches and 10 sedans.
Titanium was the best color for both hatch and sedan. I dont find any lava orange.

VPower said:
True...albi are big...

m3-gt: is it the sedan or the hatch version?

how much does the 3 sells?

Sport = Hatch

I took the sport GT ..... I took the 5 speed manual transmission, moonroof, A/C and decided to get the windows tinted. So the only options I didn't take are leather and automatic tranny. Price was almost $25 000 CDN.

Titanium is the most available color....It's going to be as original as to get any silver car right now. Don't get me wrong. If I would have gotten the sedan I would have taken the Titanium but for the Sport I find that the shape needs a bit more of a funky color.

VPower said:
25 000 = with or without tx?

thanks for sharing the info.

NP. Honestly, I have no idea. I'm leasing so I'm dealing a monthly payment and don't really care about the car's price tag....

Man, I might have to pay a visit to my dealer in the next couple of weeeks to see one of these babies. I'm really happy they're not tall like the vibe or matrix, as it looks like what you could call a mini van crossover hatch.

well it's $21,345 for the GT (sedan) and $1,095 for the GFX package.
The base model is only $16,195 which is really cheap. I took some pics from the opening at Gabriel, I'll be sharing them with with you tomorrow!

Back