Clarion Pro Audio

MYFBPEX00

MODS I posted this in the FOR SALE FORUM also but thought it would also fit in this forum please do not move or delete

Ok guys have most of a system that I need to sell ASAP so any decent offer will be accepted. This stuff has only been used for about a year in a spare car so it has barely been used. IT includes a Clarion DRX9375R cd head unit, a DPH7300 and a CDC635 cd changer. NEw this stuff was over a grand and is all in great shape. I don't have pictures to post here but will get some this weekend and can email them to anyone interested. The CD player is pre-amp only and has 4v pre outs and will contreol the DSp, a tv tuner and the CD changer. It has a zero bit mute cuircut so there is no noisee will changing tracks or cd's. THe dsp has 2 or 4v pre outs. a built in hi pass cross over as well as a sub cross over both with selectable settings. IT also has 5 seating position memory, 7 band EQ, and 6 sound field memories. The changer is a 6 disc chager and all of these can use digital optical cables for even better sound quality. I will accept any decent offer but would like to try and get at least $400 plus what ever shiping is. I do not have the boxes but have all of the manuals and the remte control for the head unit. if you are interested please email me at johns_rob@hotmail.com

Thanks

Back