MY Car

teresa

Here's my car at a car show in Holywood, FL.

Attachments

• teresa's mp31.jpg
    teresa's mp31.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 875
I don't have any close-ups yet, I took more pics at the car show, I haven't developed them yet, when I do I will post.

The rims are 18's, they're black with the silver face (ADR's). The tires are Scorchers (it has the three blue stipes around it)

Thanx....The rims I got because I haven't see anyone yet with rims like that, and as for the graphics...I did that custom to match a tatoo that I have on my back

If you could, would you send me some close-up pics of your car. The wheels look like they have a lot of shade on them so does the car. But it does look good.:confused: :D

If I had a custom mural on the side of my wagon that matched the tatoo on my back(side) it wouldn't look as tuff 'cos it looks something like this:

I guess I'll go along with the saying, "If you don't have anything good to say, say nothing at all". So I wont say anything about this except,.....what were you thinking?

The rims look fake, not sure but they look photoshopped. Have you gotten the pics developed? I would like to see those rims close-up, they look interesting.

Sorry but they still look fake to me. I'm not trying to be an ass but they really are freaky looking wheels. I would have to see these wheels in person to get the full effect I guess.

TERESA

I was looking for thoses mags on wheelmax. The sales man told me the wheels would not fit because of their +40 offset. Did you experience any rubbing ? Is you car lowered and if so with what solution ?

Back