Got my new deck today!!

OurP5

I'm just so excited I needed to share this with someone. I got my new deck installed today. It's a Pioneer DEH-P6400. XM Radio ready. All I need now is the Satellite tuner and antenna. Check out the link for the tuner from Pioneer:
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/Pioneer/CDA/CarProducts/CarProductDetails/0,1429,21415,00.html

I could shell out the dough for new speakers and an amp..... yet.

I'm looking at going JL Audio Components up front, JL Audio Coaxials in the rear and a JL Audio 4 channel amp.

Maybe it's just me being over zealous but even the factory speakers sound awesome with the newer, high powered deck.

If anyone is interested I will post pics so you see how it looks in the dash of my MP5.

I found out the same thing when I installed my DEH-740MP. The stock speakers sounded much better.

Now I just bought new component fronts, an amp and a sub, and I am going to be building a box for my trunk.

It is addictive.

You should hear how the stock speakers sound with an a/d/s amp. night and day difference. I had a pioneer gm-x722 pushing the front speakers and they sounded great. now i gots a a/d/s p650 and they sound a lot better.

It's not you

I am only allowed a certain amount of data transfer and I guess I had hit my limit. Damn free web hosting! :mad: Try again and hopefully it will work. The pics aren't that great but you can get a general idea.

Back