$$$$$$$$$$$

enry

Administrator
Okay, so we got some cash in. Special thanks to everyone that helped out. The donations page is here:
http://forum.protegemp3.com/vbb225/misc.php?s=&action=donate
If your name does not show in the list it's because I email you first before putting it up (some people prefer anonymity).

I am purchasing the chat applet today (couldn't last weekend, CC expired), but after that, what should we work on? We're always interested in getting more people here and making this a "better" place for all, so your advice and suggestions are valued.

Thanks.

A&E (Antoine and Enry, not the TV station)

does it cost anything to hack in the glow text, and/or other font and text thingys... if we have $$$, what else can we spend it on. i mean, give us choices, and let us decide...just a thought.

Smilies...I know that more of em can be imported...I know it's not a big deal but I'd love to have some more fun ones to use. :)

FIREdevil.gif
rofl.gif
lol.gif
AR15firing.gif
Axe_anim.gif

Thanks dude! You may have sources better than me for these things...I was trying to find the one with the guy who raises the BS flag....I think it'd come in handy hehe.

How about a Windows tray application that alerts you if there is a new message for subscribed threads? That would be cool.

The best functionality of the whole board is the "View new threads" functionality - THAT ROCKS! Because of this board, I am recommending that we do the same thing on the tide.com message board.

Lol...thanks for the well wishes Derrick...oh and that's not it...the one I'm thinking of has a little smiley face that sorta flips up the BS flag...just a small one.

Happy B-day BigBlue!...cant top derricks smiley message "may you have....

Gene...I love that "View new threads" function...and the e-mail thread subscription...helps me stay updated...but I can't leave my e-mail alone for more than a day or I will have a bucket load of e-mail responses....lol

Oh and the pm feature rules!

Keep the suggestions coming!

oh oh, maybe you tried looking at it whilest i was updating, try now. if it dont work someone hit me and call me susie.

Back