Detroit Mazda owners.

DRGSR

:
1997 Civic EX and 2003.5 P5
Hey there everyone,
I found this forum because my wife and I are thinking about getting a new car in the near future. My CRX is rusting. I would get her 2000 GSR and she would get the new car.
We both really like the looks of the P5 but neither of us has ever really checked one out seriously.
Then I found this forum and got interested in the Mazda 3 five door.
Anywho, I would be interested in getting in touch with some P5 owners and see how they have enjoyed their car.
Hope to hear from some of you.
Carl

YOYO!!! wassup

just had a meet!!
WELCOME!

ask away. where is roseville in relationship to GR?

If it is any consolation, I grew up in Stevensville, which is by Benton Harbor.
Roseville is just north of Detroit, very close to I-94. Not far from Eastpointe, Warren, Clinton Township.
Carl

DRGSR said:
If it is any consolation, I grew up in Stevensville, which is by Benton Harbor.
Roseville is just north of Detroit, very close to I-94. Not far from Eastpointe, Warren, Clinton Township.
Carl

what exit are you by on 94??

You know, I cannot remember what exit it is. The stupid thing, is that I use it every damn day! I can NEVER remember!
I guess around 229 or so. Just not sure.
Carl

DRGSR said:
You know, I cannot remember what exit it is. The stupid thing, is that I use it every damn day! I can NEVER remember!
I guess around 229 or so. Just not sure.
Carl

dude, i dont know #s either!!! whats the exit name?? LOL

dammit... quit posting... ur giving me a run for my money in terms of post count...

I live just off 10 mile. I will try and pay attention today. This is something that I should know!!
Later,
Carl

DRGSR said:
I live just off 10 mile. I will try and pay attention today. This is something that I should know!!
Later,
Carl

haha, cool, yeah, im thinking, i think my exit is 226b....or something, who knows??

Back