I live in WI

I am on the far Northeast side, almost in Racine, right off of HWY KR. It is actually considered the town of Somers.

I don't know where that is, but I don't know where anything is in that area. I don't know why I asked. Hopefully I will see your msp toolin around when I'm down there. I've yet to see one.

It is probably about 30 - 40 minutes East and a little North of bristol. I am going to be waiting until the weather gets a little nicer and the salt is off the roads to take the MSP out. I can't wait!

UGOTZOOMED

We are having a car show on June 28th here in Green Bay. With over 75 thophies to be had. Im sure that you would win one for being the only Mazdaspeed in (probablly all of) wisconsin. Let me know if your interested.

OK here it goes...

SYSTEM 7 CAR SHOW

Time
June 28
Brown County Fair Grounds
Over 75 Trophies With over 27 Categories
Single trophies in 6 categories
Show car roll in 8am to 10:30am
Car Show 11am to 12am (midnight)
Trophies 6pm

Entertainment
DJ Piestch and Company
Hydro Contest
Alpha page sponsored Sound Off
Demolition Car
Models
Burnout Contest
Sporting Events
Club Wars
Raffle

Admission
10 and under is free
$6 for everyone else
$20 for every car
$15 for each car in a group with 10 or more cars
FREE PARKING

*Categories may add
*Entertainment will add
*Trophies may add

Last edited:
smithers,

Thanks for the invite and info. I will also tell the guys in our car club, and see if we might be able to get a group to head up there. We don't have any other shows that weekend, so it might be nice to take a cruise up to GB.

Hey there, I live in Butler (burb of Milwaukee).

That car show at the end of June sounds great. I might have to blow off Summerfest for a day and run to Greenbay for the day. Is there a website for the show?

ZMTHIS

Not many people here from Wisconsin? I just moved into the burbs of Milwaukee a few weeks ago, how many from the area?

I lived in Madison until last August. Then moved to Northern Illinois. . .sucks. . .wish I was back in Madison.

Guess I finally figured out who has the other MP3 in Madison. . .well at least now that I've moved there is only one in Madison again (except when I visit my brothers).

Spend much time at the bank?

scapamouche,

I too grew up in West Allis! Where did you live and where did you go to school?

GI

For those of you who wanted the website for the cars show...

here it is

Click Me

Im almost positive that its the only show around. We did quite a bit of research on when other shows would be.

Hope to see you there.

Back