Need Vancouver port status update plz!

PERRY323

:
04 Titanium Mazda 3 GT GFX
Hi boys,

A 10 wheel truck totalled my 2000 LX Touring 2 weeks ago and i bought a MZ3 sedan GT GFX Titanium last week,

the dealer showed me is 2004 mazda 3 listing and on the whole bunch , many where still in production, mine was listed at "SEA" (on 4th november), some where listed PORT!!! And some were listed as to be on the TRAIN to!!! However, he said that if there some on the port and some on the train, theyre maybe waiting for the boat to come to put them all togeter... for a more massive release...

Iwill ask my dealer for an update today on the status, but are some of you guys, near the dock, enought gentle to take a little ride on your MSP or anything else and go take us some picture?

Would make me the hapiest man on earth if you tell me, "i saw a lot of MZ3" and the GT GFX package come officially with BLACK TAIL LIGHT!!

(i wana ear that plz :) )

Thanks

Yan
From Quebec City

(im on foot now, please have pity of me :cool: )

The boat with the first Canadian-spec production Mazda3 shipment arrived in Vancouver last week and have been seen at the port. This batch started being released from the port around last Thursday.

Vancouver dealers should be getting their first shipment as early as this week.

I'm in Toronto, and I'm guessing they arrive next week or the week after that. Being further east, I would guess you'll be a couple of days behind Toronto.

Let us know what your dealer says about your car's status.

Yes, sedan GT with GFX has black taillights.

wongpres said:

Let us know what your dealer says about your car's status.

Yes, sedan GT with GFX has black taillights.

Man i love this sentence!!! So why the hell they arent telling us / Writting that on the spec/ Mazda canada rep doesnt know anything about that exept: we should be like USA, generally...

I spoke with my dealer at 4pm and since i have no car they are doing their best to serve me (hey, its rare so lets abuse of them a bit... :p )

My dealer said, ''Your car is still at the PORT'' no change... so i said, wait a sec, my GT was on sea last tuesday (nov 4), so well the boat arrived somewhere last week but i think that was at least the second boat since they were already some cars listed PORT and TRAIN when i bought my GT.... He said i may have my car next week if im lucky enought (im not lucky with that generally so.. .)

He told me that he sold a GS with electric package to his Grand mother today and her car is already on the train...

I know someone who work at VIA/CN and he said that train with CAR wagon are fast one, and should take around 7-8 days to go there, there always moving... thats good news...

Thanks for your reply wrongpress

you are one lucky person, you better post pics when you get it, and keep us updated on your car :)

PERRY323, do you have your car's VIN?

If so, give it to your friend who works at CN and tell him to find it on CN's Quick Trace website (the intranet URL is: http://ecprod.cn.ca, it's not public so don't bother trying yourself). This website is similar to UPS or Fedex to track parcels. It'll tell you present location, status, destination ETA, etc... This will also tell you whether the car is on rail yet.

Cool!!! Nice idea wrongpress ill ask for the VIN today.....

i hope he will be aware of this website/tracking utility...

Also there is new stuff on mazda.ca , they confirmed that the few batch of cars arrived at the port and will be delivered to the dealers on the next few weeks, they confirmed at least that some people will get their car before december!

GOOD NEWS!

also they said they updated the website with interest rate (i cannot confirm, and that the build / construct feature will be avaible soon...)

If you live in the southeast. Amports well be seeing the 3's on the 24 or 25 of nov. When thay land I'll get some pic's and post them. Can't wait to see them. That Jacksonville Fl just if you where wondering.

Sorry man thats southeastern USA. But your car was ether built in Canda or New york or Detroit. But if you have any problems I can help maybe.

FUNRS said:
Sorry man thats southeastern USA. But your car was ether built in Canda or New york or Detroit. But if you have any problems I can help maybe.

If it was built in Canada/NY/Detroit, then why are they showing up at a port in Vancouver? Given the geography, and the fact that they're arriving on boats, i'd say these came from Japan....

-Sp

All Mazdas are built in Japan. Then shiped over here to the states. Thay stop in Washington state Cal. Texas,FL, New Jearsey and railed in to detriot from the west coast. So yours was probaly built in Washington . Sorry got my locations confused. Don't know canada very well. I need to corret me first statement the 6 and the Trubuit and truck and I think the 2004 MPV are built in detroit at the Ford plant. The RX-8 and Pros and Pr5's and the new 3's are built in Japan. We get the MSP comes in with no turbo ,exhaust, Stereo, badgeing,or ground effects and wing. Sorry for the confusion.

The 2004 MPV's are being bulit here in the states we just got a load of them on train last week.

are you done with your bulls*** yet?

http://www.mundaymazda.com/en_US/Ve...newOnly=true&web_id=mazda-munday&id=218932984

That page is a 2004 MPV LX, the VIN clearly shows it is MADE IN JAPAN

FUNRS said:
The 2004 MPV's are being bulit here in the states we just got a load of them on train last week.

mazda doesn't even HAVE a factory in washington, tool

http://www.mundaymazda.com/en_US/Ve...newOnly=true&web_id=mazda-munday&id=210962794

that's a Mazda3, and the VIN clearly shows it is MADE IN JAPAN

FUNRS said:
<snip>
So yours was probaly built in Washington .
<snip>

Last edited:
Guys, like every other thread, we are deriving a little bit!!

Please, lets get back to the subject, i want vancouver port picture with our mazda 3....

if you want to talk where were built your car and etc.. please start another thread...:rolleyes:

Thanks

FUNRS may be talking about the Port Processing facilities where they istall parts such as roof racks, dvd players, spoilers, turbos, ect.
the only cars that are built in the US are the Truck, Tribute, and Mazda6.

I hope so.... if he works at a dealership (which from his posts, sounds like he does), he needs to work on his communication skills... or find another line of job

Dynotrick said:
FUNRS may be talking about the Port Processing facilities where they istall parts such as roof racks, dvd players, spoilers, turbos, ect.
the only cars that are built in the US are the Truck, Tribute, and Mazda6.

TheMAN said:
I hope so.... if he works at a dealership (which from his posts, sounds like he does), he needs to work on his communication skills... or find another line of job

(werd)

and he needs to work on his communication skills... or find another line of job (no) (lol)
(not a flame just thought it was funny ;) )

Back