5-door 6

brianseto

Took a look at Mazda's website today and saw the pics of the new 5-door 6.

I have to say, with the body kit and everything, it's pretty sweet.

Now, I just have to wait for the mazdaspeed version of the 6 to come out....

Yeah...Mazdaspeed 5-door 6....yum. Will probably make me think twice about my MSP...

i see no point in a mazda 6 wagon... they re coming out with the mazda 3 already... sheesh!

or i could be jealous haha

atenzawf.jpg

atenzawrr.jpg

- chris

yay thank u..hehe. IMO...the sport sedan looks best, but then again the 5 door has its possibilities !

hmm...how come the mazda3 wagon, p5, and mazda6 sportwagon all have the same sidewindows ? well, it looks like they're all the same

The 5-door is different than the wagon.

It's like a hatchback, but a 4-door hatchback.

Looks pretty neat either way.

What's the speculation on how powerful the Mazdaspeed 6 may be? Considering that the 6s has what, 220HP, a Mazdaspeed 6 could have, what, 270HP?

That would put it into the same power class as the new Accord and the new Maxima. Not bad, considering the 6 is much less blah blah than those other two...

what benefits are there to a hatchback vs. a normal sedan? more cargo room w/o the wagon look?

yea the 5 door looks pretty nice. it's just easier to put things in the trunk i guess. sedan looks with wagon practicality (sort of)? sounds good to me.

nope..i've signed up as brucelee on this forum and the other protege forum (not promazda). i'm signed up on rx8forum as well but not as brucelee.

i like the 5 door one... those have always been my favorite type of car :D u can take off the rear part and have a part convertible :D :D :D

IA_Rogue said:
what benefits are there to a hatchback vs. a normal sedan? more cargo room w/o the wagon look?

yup, like the wagon, in a hatch you can flip down the rear seats and have a single HUGE cargo space without having that annoying trunk passthru on the sedan :D

all without looking like a full length wagon!

Back