Mazdaspeed RX-8 at SEMA

BlueMP5Dave

:
2005 Winning Blue RX-8
Pics say enough, great looking car they won't say anything about the engine though or when it will be available. These are just some of the parts that are available through Mazdaspeed.

/members/BlueMP5Dave/SEMA/ms rx8 plaque.jpg

/members/BlueMP5Dave/SEMA/ms rx8 back.jpg

/members/BlueMP5Dave/SEMA/ms rx8 front.jpg

This car was a right hand drive model.

Why is one of the mazda speed offerings on that list "knee pad sets"? Is the assumption that if you have that car you gonna get so much action you will need to offer knee pads?

Thanks for the pics BTW. It's good to see this demo made it over to our side of the pond. Maybe that means it might actually be built at some point.

Heathen23 said:
Why is one of the mazda speed offerings on that list "knee pad sets"? Is the assumption that if you have that car you gonna get so much action you will need to offer knee pads?

Thanks for the pics BTW. It's good to see this demo made it over to our side of the pond. Maybe that means it might actually be built at some point.

(lol)

Carbon look? Don't tell me Mazdaspeed is going rice

These were the accessories Mazdaspeed is currently advertising for the RX-8 not the actual Mazdaspeed car.

Last edited:
So is Orange a color that has always been associated with MazdaSpeed or is this just since the MSP came out? I ask since the plates on the RX-8 above have the MazdaSpeed logo in Orange.

My god how bored am I that I wonder these things.

gorgeous, finnaly a rear skirt I like, the side skirts are nice and the front air damn/air splitter lip combo works very nicely up front.

umm, not sure if it's sarcasm, but to answer the kneepad question:

think about the last time you took a turn/curve really fast/hard. the kneepads are there to cushion your knee against the center console/door when you're bracing yourself through the curve.

if it was sarcastic, umm, i knew that. :p

That's the car that was over at the Tokyo Autoshow too...

It is a ncie car...

jowettw said:
umm, not sure if it's sarcasm, but to answer the kneepad question:

think about the last time you took a turn/curve really fast/hard. the kneepads are there to cushion your knee against the center console/door when you're bracing yourself through the curve.

if it was sarcastic, umm, i knew that. :p

actually i think that's quite true...i believe they're kneepads for drifting and hard cornering so you can bolster down yourself in your seat

brucelee said:
actually i think that's quite true...i believe they're kneepads for drifting and hard cornering so you can bolster down yourself in your seat

It says what they are for on the sign in the picture...:rolleyes:

Back