I have a suggestion

I am a longstanding member of Probetalk.com and i think one of the most benificial thing to have on the website is a list of "risky sellers" It is a list of screen names of people that have cheated people out of products.

I have been cheated before on PT and it was only because i didn't know about the problems other people had with him until it was to late for me.

I think that would be a great service to this beginning forum.

that is a good idea, though we've only come across one bad seller, that i know of.

And even that eventually turned out ok...for the most part people have only had issues with companies...which should be listed I'd say....both the AT Grills and I've heard enough bad stories about Thomas Knight Turbos that it should maybe warrant getting a thumbs down too.

Yeah unfourtunatly TKT is not a very good company to deal with i have seen the "piss-poor quality products" they have put out and it sucks.

When you have as many members as PT does you are going to get some bad eggs. This forum has under 1500 right? Its just like a big city, as populations rise so does crime.

Latest posts

Back