94 Touring FD for sale - $13,000 obo

Sprockett

:
94RX7, 86GTI
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.cardomain.com/id/sprockettfd for pics

Well, still trying to sell my car. Price has been reduced by $1000. With college and everything going on in my life right now I just can't afford it. Can't sell until Spring - has some problems right now that I need to fix before I will sell. I can hold the car for anyone serious about buying it.

Here's what is done to it:
- new battery
- new engine (0 miles - will require normal break-in period)
- brand new brakes (pads all around, rotors turned, and front calipers)
- rear tires new last summer (Nitto 450)
- pioneer premier sound system installed by The Other Guys (sub, amp, 4 speakers, and head unit - all premier)
- Cusco front strut tower bar
- M2 rear strut tower bar / harness bar
- Corbeau CR1 Seats (black)
- Schrothe Rallye IV 4 point harnesses (black)
- Mazdaspeed harness pads (black)
- MOMO Race shift knob (aluminum/black leather)
- Pettit Racing 3" downpipe
- custom bent 3" exhaust piping cat-back
- AC Autotechnic Carbon Fiber muffler (sounds nice - 3" inlet, 4" tip)
- Clutchmasters Stage I clutch (has about 10,000 miles - holds about 140% over stock)
- B&M short shifter (reduces throw by 33%)
- Blitz intake
- Blitz Blow Off Valve
- Autometer Carbon Fiber series boost gauge

Problems:
- paint is not so great
- few dents and door dings
- turbos have a lot of miles on them

Specs:
est 290 HP
weight: 2880 lb
1/4 mile: high 13s
twin-turbo

please email me at sprockettfd3s@hotmail.com if you are interested

Thank you

Tyler

tourings did not come with a spoiler - the R1/R2 models did. They came with cruise control (which the dealership managed to break) and a sun roof (glass - works great). 126,000 miles on chassis and turbos. That is why the price is so low. $13,000 is a really good price, I think, for a car with a brand new engine/flywheel, some really good mods, and a heap of potential.

Now the dealership is giving me loads of crap about the warranty. This car will not be available until spring from the looks of it.

I have a T-88 single turbo conversion 3rd gen with a fully built KDRotary motor/hurley 3mm seals, Haltech, the works for sale in the For Sale Wanted section of this board. :)

I'm on the club...and it's posted on 5 other forums...just trying to make as many people aware as possible. When I get it fixed, it's going on AutoTrader anyway.

"thanks you ******* asshole..."

now was that needed? (shrug)

Back