Mazda 3

The Jaberwoky

:
'03 P5
So i went to the southern cali car show in anaheim and checked out the new mazda 3 and boi am i glad i got the P5 cuz it just looks lame (the 5 door wagon) now the 4 door looks ****** shweet if you like the 4 door thing but yeah just wanted to voice how much i love my MP5 and glad i got it :)

The moment I saw pics of the new M3 I knew that I would not like the wagon looks like junk. You are corrent on the 4 door version, it does look sweet but man, what were they thinking with the came up with the designe for the wagon?

MAZDA3 MAZDA3 MAZDA3 MAZDA3 MAZDA3 MAZDA3 MAZDA3 MAZDA3 MAZDA3 MAZDA3 MAZDA3 MAZDA3 MAZDA3 MAZDA3

NOT M3!!!!!!

The Jaberwoky said:
i know but my hands are butt ass cold right now so M3 is less key strokes :)

you generate more heat the more you use your fingers.
so you should type more not less.

btw. it's not cold in cali. cold is when you can walk over lakes.

M3 is taken by a much more desirable automobile.

I saw the MAZDA3 at a car show last week. What's with the notch cut out of the rear bumper? I don't know, the car is just undesirable. It's styling is too much like the RX8 which doesn't work on a compact wagon/hatchback.

the p5 design was concived in a time when mazda wasnt intrested in not overdoing it. simplicity is beautiful

the mazda3 is like a mazda6 with downs syndrome

All I know is that the resale value of the P5's will be good seen the wagon version of the Mazda3 is dorky looking .. not that anyone should even concider selling their P5!

Can I useP5 without offending anyone Dexter? Sorry Dex, just playing around... too much coffee for me today!

<- only forum member who actually likes the Mazda3 it seems. I like the four door in red :( oh well

they all like the 4 door just not the wagon.

The wagon looks better to me then it did in the first pics I saw. Maybe some slick 17" wheels and a good drop will help it out.

I agree, the hatchback mazda3 doesnt look so hot, i think it's too boxy looking.
what made them go from gorgeous in the P5 to ugly in the Mazda3 hatchback. :rolleyes:

I want this car.

I think it looks great, and I think they've done a great job making the hatchback. Very styling, uncharacteristic for a japanese wagon. Rivals the euro wagons, I think.

Actually, the Mazda3 looks like my ideal next car. 4dr, fun to drive, practical hatch, 150-160 hp, sports suspension, 32 highway mpg w/VVT, compact, < $20k. I love this car.

Applause to Mazda!!

Now I'm just worried about it sharing 40% parts with the Ford Focus. (Focus is a great car, but Ford reliability still sucks.)

Hey guys

I'm new to the forum, so take it easy on me :D

I been looking at a new car and the 3 has caught my eye for a while, i got a question about the colour, couldn't find any info in the other posts maybe you could help me out.

What colour is the car in this pic..?

thanx

Attachments

• frankfurt_sedan_3.jpg
    frankfurt_sedan_3.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 236
Re: Newbie

babyfacedre said:
Hey guys

I been looking at a new car and the 3 has caught my eye for a while, i got a question about the colour, couldn't find any info in the other posts maybe you could help me out.

thanx

Yuk. Mazda 3...:eek:

Re: Newbie

babyfacedre said:
Hey guys

thanx

From the colors I've seen in the showroom, I beleive it's called something like Titanium Grey. It's not silver and also darker. Either that or a color not coming to North America.

Latest posts

Back