Headlight Bulbs

NC_MP3

Just got some new bulbs for my headlights. If anyone is wondering the code for the bulbs is 9003, the same bulbs as a 96-2001 Honda Civic, go figure. The whole assembly and how they mount in the headlight is exactly the same as a civic. Anyway, got arctic white and they put out a nice bright blue. Forgot the brand but if anyone wants to know then post a reply :)

Anyone know what bulbs go in the fog lights?

I too bought some PIAA bulbs for my headlights last night, and yes the headlights should be H4's. The fog ligts should be H3's. Changing the bulbs in the foggies was a biatch. Now, I just need to aim the foggies a little higher.

All I know was I got the kind it said in the book, H3 or 4 for the headlights, and it didn't work. Got some for a civic and they worked hehe. Oh well, thanks for the fog light code though.

I have custom-fitting Lexus HID headlights and i was wondering if anyone changed the foglights yet...they look like a b**** to do... Any brand of H3s out there that would give out a nice white with a tint of blue... trying to match the headlights...

Back