Hot Import Nights April 27th- my Protege 5

GReddy917

:
2003 Lancer Evolution VIII
Hey all... Here is my Protege 5 in the Mazda display....this was the HIN that came to San Mateo this last weekend.

Thanks to the person who was able to get me the "Protege 5.com" decals! (despite being very busy). I promised a pic of some models...but the only pics I got arent developed/scanned yet...so these are only the first few.

One more nice tidbit of info....

I just happended to run into Cherie Roberts while at the show...and asked her if she would pose with my Protege 5...she did, and I videotaped it baby!! Awwww Yeaah.

As usual there will be more to come soon!

Enjoy....

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291855777
Greddy917 P5 @ HIN

Sweet ride Greddy...
I was wondeirng...how much is that Front Lip ??
And I would like to see the pictures witht the models in it...keke

Thanks Guys!:)

The model pics are being developed....Im anxious to see them too!

To be completely honest...I just got the bottle back from my polisher two days before the show...so I havent had the chance yet to fill it....but I will soon!!

Check out the pics on Overboost.com....

Overboost.com

My friend Les took pics of our booth and posted them on his site...me and the wife are standing next to my car in one :D .

Les's Webpage

Last edited:
Thanks for not plugging our company considering we polished your tank for FREE and lent you the Autoexe lip including paint so that you could have a complete vehicle for the booth.

I think I'm beginning to see how you are now Peter. LOL!!!!!!!!

I'm not worried though, as the Hammer says, "Can't touch this." hehe.

Perhaps you would like me to stop referring EVERY SINGLE email/PM inquiry I get to the company...

Quit breaking ma balls...everyhone already knows we're in cahoots:p

Just to make you happy (punkbiatch :p) I will put a shameless plug in my sig...hahahah...too legit.

LOL!!!!!!!!! You just made me roll on the floor laughing my ass off. What's up Hammer time?

I just had to do it, I couldn't help it. Your balls needed to be broken in. hehe.

I'll see ya soon.

Rishie

Sure no pics of our cars or anything. I understand. :(

Wooooo Hooooooo, I like that sig. that's a nice touch.

Damn it I did it again. Iposted on a thread then looked at the date and realized I have revived a majorly dead thread. D'oh!

Back