Anyone out there???

Looks like me and slammedprotege are the only Indiana ones out there. That's sad. I've seen at least 6 on the roads today. Bunch of losers. Who do they think they are acting like they have a life and a job and not posting on here all the time! This is where they should spend their time damn it! :D

kokomo here. got a p5

not much done to it so far. some beats, 20% on the windows all around, that's it so far. tax check buys everything i need for nitrous though

haha yea, going for the most bang for my buck. the rest will come eventually. need something to make up for that extra 150 pounds in stereo equipment

good news not getting the nitrous, can't stand to viod my warranty already. going with the spinning wheels instead. i know i know it's pretty gangster but i've seen it on a couple cars now and i'm in love

ah...sprewells.
Man, if yer gonna spring for spinning rims, you might as well get a turbo instead. Cheaper, more fun, and you can definitely make up for that 150lbs. :)

yea but then you've got the whole voided warranty issue again. i'm getting the rims and tires for 2600. that's a steal for the turbo

I'm a hoosier, but i don't have a Mazda... yet. hopefully i'll be able to trade in my car in the next year. BTW, I'm in Lafayette. GO BOILERS!

Strider-

shackles10 said:
yea but then you've got the whole voided warranty issue again. i'm getting the rims and tires for 2600. that's a steal for the turbo
yeah. It will look good.

Strider: GO IU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha. I kid. My sis is a freshman at PU. I graduated from IU last May. what a hell of a season for Butler and Ball State, huh?

Actually I was just amazed at what IUPUI did this season. Granted they got wasted... but they made it as far as they did.

What would yall think about having an Indiana meet sometime this summer?

big kentucky fan here even though a friend of mine was red-shirting on IUPUI this year that was a great game, from a kentucky fan's viewpoint. me and some friends went to the first and 2nd round games in Indy, great games. gotta love march madness

Well with me living in South Bend you know I have to be a Notre Dame fan......GO IRISH .....anyways, yeah we should try and get a meet going here in Indiana....

jaisai01, hey what's up. Did you live in Wiley last year. I saw your car parked there. Nice car BTW. We should try to get a meet up sometime (if yall don't mind me being a Mazda fanatic stuck in a Civic body :'( )

Strider-

Back