Contributor
:
CX9, CX5, i8
i dunno...

Attachments

• c445367a.jpg
    c445367a.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 370
YUCK! It looks like they glued plastic beads around the "headlights" & what's up with the front fenders being at the very front of the car?

Thats not the Miata, I don't remember the name of it, but it has an electric engine.

I saw it in an article somewhere. It also showed the hydrogen powered renisis rotary in a RX8

Last edited:
Black Majik MSP said:
YUCK! It looks like they glued plastic beads around the "headlights" & what's up with the front fenders being at the very front of the car?

haha, sequins, maybe BeDazzler installed? :D

Transformer car! Yuck! Way to conceptual...I seriously hope it does not go into production...No MAzda! Like Majik said...must be fake headlights...like they didnt have a headlights and decided to stop by the arts and craft store for beads.

GOTZOOM? said:
Thats not the Miata, I don't remember the name of it, but it has an electric engine.

I saw it in an article somewhere. It also showed the hydrogen powered renisis rotary in a RX8

it said thats possibly the new design of the mx5 miata.

GOTZOOM? said:

I think it was the hybrid miata...but Im sure it was a concept miata. I read that it had a hydrogen rotary too...seems to be the future of rotary...people claim rotary engines are the best for using hydrogen power...yack yack yack but how does it perform?

That's the Ibuki. It's the latest concept car from Mazda. Check out the article on Miata.net.

Keith

i have mixed feelings about it...i like how the look is reminiscent of the original miata, while it looks very modern + the headlights and taillights look really cool like the original. i think that it could be the next miata design because it looks a lot like the original...ibuki means in japanese "breathing in new power" or something like that. i read the article in car and driver or motor trend. so i ono, i'm just hoping that the windshield and windows won't look like that if it does get produced

It's extremely unlikely the windshield would make it to production. That's pure show car with no thought of safety. The drivetrain is the same. From all those who are in the know, certain themes may be kept but it is NOT the 2006 Miata.

Keith

Back