Puerto Rico P5's

Hi Dude! I'm From Puerto Rico and I have a Mazda MP3 Vivid Yellow, I'm from bayamon and you?

Im currently involved in a car club, we meet all Thursdays at 9:00pm in the Parking Lot of COTSCO in Bayamon.

well talk later!

Well I'll meet you there next Thursday for sure. I live like 5 minutes away.

We'll talk there. I think i've seen you around...do you have altezzas on.

We'll talk on thursday...
Check out My Website so you know who I am when I get there...

I have an anime store in bayamon, Neo Japan Video, you can find me there, I saw a Red P5 there a couple of times I wonder if it is yours?, yes I have Altezza's but I want now the Carbon Fiber ones, also will be installing NEON lights under the car, and will upgrade sound system but need Ideas since you have upgraded yours It looks so cool! :eek:

see you on the club in thursday, you can check my ride too :cool:

later!

Last edited:
NeoMP3,

Email Joey at sticker4u@yahoo.com. You can get them from him!
The name is Type X Matrix Seat Covers .

Hey let me know if your going to the Federation Meet on Tuesday.
Remember to give me the pictures of your MP3! Man your ride is Really Nice! Nicest MP3 I've seen so far...

CharlieP5

chicago puerto rican

what up man im from chicago but proud to be puerto rican i should be coming out next month for the parade in downtown of course in my p5 hey quick question where and how much were the seat covers i would like to order before the parade leave me a mess thanks dude

Charlie! Whats up! I heard you got your seat covers! I want to see them! I need to know if they are available for the MP3 Since the back seats are different from the P5 :(...

Well See you on thursday! :D

Hey there, I created a site for Proteges and 323s here in PR and found out that I've had quite a bit of traffic directed there from this forum so I came to investigate in what form or who posted it. I see that you guys are from PR and are from Bayamon, well I study in the UPR Bayamon and I think I've seen the yellow MP3. Is the video store near a place called Volky Performance? Anyways I have a buddy that goes to a car club in Bayamon but I'm not sure if it's the same one. He's got a green and silver VW Beetle his name is Leslie. Let me know if you know him.

Anyways I wanted to invite you to the only site written in Spanish for those Proteges/323 that are in PR. You can visit it at.. www.protegepr.cjb.net

There will be a "reunion" on the 26/oct. There are more details in the forum section.

Back