Houston Area

Sir Nuke

Okay all you Houstonites or near by folks like I am (about 50 southwest of town) here is your place to set up meets, picknicks, races, club outings, just plain ol fun stuff..... what about it? who else is out there?

Houstonian right here. Only in town during summer though. So I could only make it then. If anything comes up, let me know. Be glad to lend a helping hand.

well incase some of you didn't use the link above and read it....the one Equinox put in his post....

THIS WEEKEND, July 20th, a number of guys...not sure how many yet, are getting together with their Pro's at San Jac Battleground park. a few of us are going to show up around noonish, and some can't make it till about 3ish...its a bring your own food sorta thing....just a warning.....alchol IS NOT allowed in the park...yeah I know....bummer....but that is how it is there.....bring the ladies and the kiddies if you have them......everyone is welcome. Just show up...and cruise the park till you find the group of Proteges...that will be us. :{D

man! it sucks because im getting my wisdom teeth pulled. don't think i wanna be driving out there in my condition!!!!

jdm_mp5 said:
man! it sucks because im getting my wisdom teeth pulled. don't think i wanna be driving out there in my condition!!!!

then have someone ELSE drive you out! lol you do have buddies that are into mazda's right?

okay guys......for all of you guys in the Houston area....WE are having a get together TOMORROW, July 20th at San Jacinto Battleground Park. Some of us are showing up around noon....take a peek at the map as the area circled in red is the general vacinity that we will be at. Hope to see a LOT of people there.

Attachments

• sanjacmap1.gif
    sanjacmap1.gif
    14.1 KB · Views: 169
sadly no...i know what you guys are thinking, whats wrong with me? but its really tough finding mazda drivers around especialy in my area. yes, im a mazda driver with no mazda friends, thats why i joined this forum. but yeah, i can't make it, and plus i don't think you guys would wanna see me when im all drugged up and cheeks swollen and who knows what else, so hopefully i'll catch you guys at the next get together!

jdm_mp5 said:
sadly no...i know what you guys are thinking, whats wrong with me? but its really tough finding mazda drivers around especialy in my area. yes, im a mazda driver with no mazda friends, thats why i joined this forum. but yeah, i can't make it, and plus i don't think you guys would wanna see me when im all drugged up and cheeks swollen and who knows what else, so hopefully i'll catch you guys at the next get together!

that cool....you probably wouldn't feel all that great either....we all understand.

and I fit in the same boat as you.....not only do I not have any good friends HERE that are into imports....I don't know anyone that even has a mazda other than me........not yet anyway......that is all about to change TODAY!!!

:{D

oaky.....its nearly 10:30.....only about 45 minutes till I blast out of here......hope to see you all there.

:{D

p.s. bring your appitites too.....I really don't what to carry that 35 pound watermellon home! lol

yeah, i think thats why i really wanted to go. to meet some mazda enthusiasts like yourself. hey, if you ever need a friend you got one in me (well, i have to meet ya first). please tell me about what i missed!

Latest posts

Back