Vote for Fast and the Furious!!!!

How about we all vote for the movies that deserve to win and NOT let everyone else think the import crowd is a bunch of dumb-asses because we think the Fast and Furious is some sort of quality flick.

how about we do vote and we get everyone to notice the import scene then maybe more companies will take intrest in other cars other then the civic and develop products for us.

I'll vote even though its probably a pain in the ass. I actually felt that i voted when i bought the DVD and soundtrack on top of seeing the movie in theaters 4 times.:rolleyes: :D

This is quite possibly the worst movie ever. Sure the cars were quality, but the acting and the story in general were terrible. I mean really would anyone hijack a big rig with flashy civics with underbody neons...yeah great way for the cops in the helecopter to find you. Can we also get a pole on who here at the forum lives their lives at a quarter mile at a time. Of course to live your life a quarter mile at a time you have to know what that means. Maybe I'm bad at metaphores and symbolism but that line doesn't make a whole lot of sense even in the context of the movie

you should be banned for dragging it up.
hehe funny though, this kid at work just got a 900 dollar 87 Supra N/a

Aight needless to say it needs work but it has GREAT potential.
Here's his mod list he wants to do
Neons everywhere, a BLUE RADIATOR FAN!!! I'm like wtf...blue wires for engine bay, yellow tint, repaint the car maroon,rims and omg..
I'm trying to help the dummy out since we work together but its hard, I changed his radiator fluid out today and found what appeared to be oil YAY headgasket problems. So I dunno what he's gonna do..

I could say a lot more but I'm trying to be nice.

the first one was ok, not great but i've seen worse, the second one sucked bad...really really really bad, the dvd has move value as a frisbee than anything

C'mon those movies were all about the entertainment value. And that's all I took those movies for and i enjoyed them. If anyone thought that's what really goes on in the import scene, needs to be taken to the back and shot. (group)

i think the F&F movies r alright. I rather watch them then some other boring ass movie. Plus you gottalove the sound effects, there cool.

SP23goesroar said:
i think the F&F movies r alright. I rather watch them then some other boring ass movie. Plus you gottalove the sound effects, there cool.

Exactly...there are better things that I could watch or could be doing...but if I had to choose betwen Stone Cold or FTF....I'd choose FTF.

Back