Canada Rulez!

Inspite of the vancity rain (which keeps my driving in check) I still LOVE livin' in Canada, and i don't even drink beer.

The rain from mid fall to mid spring just make me appreciate dry roads even more. So when the sun comes out, up to whistler i go for my annual jaunt up the Sea to Sky hwy (awesome drive, scenery wise and especially road wise!). That drive gets me prepared for the rest of my road trips, all i can say is that mountains make for some bitchin' roads.

Although late Nov isn't the best time to get to know the MSP, it keeps me away from the redline before she's broken in.

(canada) CANADA ROCKS THE MIC WELL!! (canada)

I really love the Canada anthem, more so than the US one (in musical sense etc)

I love Canada, and I'm poud to be one and all, but

1. Our anthem sucks ass. we needed a revision like 20 years ago.
2. Our prime minister is an ediot and an asshole and needs to be replaced by a real Canadian, or at least someone that can actually speak

or at least someone that can actually speak

LOL I hear that, we need someone that can speak here, or atleast one that does not sound like he is talking to a high school football team.

Only one complaint about living in Canada - too many smart people, the roads are covered with P5s! (in this area anyway)

Nice folks from what I can tell; indeed. However; it's too cold there. And; as far as good beers; yes they have the beers of Unibroue (Maudite, Tres Pistoles, etc...), but here in the states, our craft brewers are second to none. Sierra Nevada, Anchor, Anderson Valley, Goose Island Brewery, etc...etc...

When i went to montreal, every car is a protege. I was in heaven. Not to mention i met some chicks that went to Miguel university and spent the night with some cute canadian chics.:p (bj)

there are some real cool bars too, especially because im 20 and cant drink in the states. We went to the peel pub and the mad hatter. both places were a blast.(drinks)

Fin said:
Only one complaint about living in Canada - too many smart people, the roads are covered with P5s! (in this area anyway)

Yah!!! I totally agree with that... if you just stay at an intersectio for 10 minutes, u'll see more than 15 MP5 (most of them are yellow and silver)

I don't see a lot of white MP5...why is that???

Back