Toronto!

KurtMP3

Cool, dont know when or why the admins decided to start this but cool..If youre in toronto or the area check out toprotege.com the toronto protege club

kurt your img tag below STILL does not work. maybe you should upload it to your forum personal files, see user cp -> manage files.

i can have personal files? hmmm shows what i know!

by the way i havent talked to you in ages...thanks for making me a mod and hope italy is treating u well!

take care of kat while your there!

good stuff you got it working. now how about we shrink it by like a factor of 10.

and kat don't need me to take care of her.

Actually thats very true, funny when i typed it i could already see Kat getting mad at me for saying that...She knows she can take care of herself

Im gonna go shrink that pic now, sorry about that iwas at work so i just used the one i already had on the net

yea that's me.

You gona be at the Brullen meet? I wana get a good look at the job Carcone did on you're rims. I wana do mine in bronze.

hey Bumble Gee. Where did you find that Avatar?
I was just thinking,"That would make an excellent domed plastic emblem on my side ground effects,Y'DIG???

Hey Bumble G I'll be there, just look for my MP3 make sure you come introduce yourself as Bumble G and then whatever your real name is...Would like to get to know who you are!

I'll see ya tomorrow

hey y'all,

this new section is pretty cool. i gots me a yellow p5 and i'm just east of toronto (oshawa area). yes i know of toprotege.com and yes i'm all over it like a fat kid on a smartie. i've only been to one meet...the one at krispy kreme donuts (how retarded can people be to wait like 2 hours for a damn donut). but i'd like to go to more (work scheduel is kinda quirky). if anybody here was at that meet mine was the only one with a roof rack. anyways i have the same name on that site as well so talk to ya later.

Back