Tire brand for Mazda3 Sport GT

Does someone knows which brand of tire will be used on the Mazda3 Sport GT ? I know they are 205/50-17 ALL-SEASON but I was wondering which brand it will be. According to the tirerack website there are very few 205/50-17 all season tires. Among them there is the not so great Eagle RS-A but there is also the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S.

lexterminator said:
Does someone knows which brand of tire will be used on the Mazda3 Sport GT ? I know they are 205/50-17 ALL-SEASON but I was wondering which brand it will be. According to the tirerack website there are very few 205/50-17 all season tires. Among them there is the not so great Eagle RS-A but there is also the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S.

Will have to wait until we actually see a N. America production-spec Mazda3 to be 100% sure, but all the pre-production Mazda3 17's have had:

Bridgestone Potenza RE040. This is the same tire as the RX-8 OEM tire.

Edit: Bridgestone doesn't list P205/50R17 as an available size for the RE040, so it's a new size for this tire.

Last edited:
your not going to see that tire on a mazda 3. I doubt it VERY VERY much. Too $$$$

I's say whatever brand is on the 6 or something even cheaper

Latest posts

Back