Another Happy Owner...

Captain KRM P5

Contributor
:
2002 BJFW, 2007 BK3P, 1979 SA22C, 2005 BK3P
Hey all, just registered and am now the happy owner of a Vivid Yellow Pro5. I'm in the Illinois area, would like to know who else is 'round these parts and owns the single best hatchback on the market ;). The looks in the parking lot and on campus I get with this thing are funny as hell....

welcome to the club! I'm from chi-town myself. check out the meets forum there is a Chicago Protege meet this weekend.

Welcome, Im a new Yellow P5 owner too, I have had it for 10 days now and Im still in love with it. Have fun with the car. :)

Todd

doesn't it feel great getting looks? I remember I was stopped at a traffic light and the intersecting road was turning left onto the road where i was and a guy traveling looked at my car forever as he drove by and i could see him doing so so i said in the car "yeah, you like what you see don't you?" he saw me looking at him and obviously my mouth moving so his facial expression was a little weird. It was great.

Welcome to our happy home.....take off your shoes and stay a while....the fridge is stocked up with your favorite cold stuff....get comfy.....kick back...and enjoy! :D

oh and BTW....don't wear any good clothes in here....we have unannounced food fights at times! lol

Glad ur officially apart of the Pro5 fam. Everything u need to know is in here. U gotta admit those looks make u feel real good right?:D

LOL... yesterday I got stopped at the gas station by this woman who was reeeally into the car. She asked my a million questions! Then she saw that the car was brand new and added, "You are so lucky!" Made me feel great!:D

I get full on looks from other cars. A couple of them like lift from their seats and turn their head all the way to check out my car! Then they look at me and I see them and they get scared and turn away. haha

oh yeah WELCOME TO THE FAM CAPT

Delorian/Protege Conversion? yup that was me! been keepin that Mod under wraps till now

MikeyK 5 said:
aww how cute... its poor innocent young ken, before he ran into all of us

trust me, there's a lot more innocence here now in this ken then there ever has been.

Back