Welcome! How did you find MazdaIII.com / MZSPD3.com?

Current and Future Mazda3 / MS3 owners, how did you find this site?

• Did you search for anything relating to the Mazda3 / MS3?

Votes: 116 38.3%
  • Did you find out on another site that we had a Mazda3 / MS3 forum?

Votes: 29 9.6%
  • Did you do a specific search on the net for Mazda3 / MS3 info?

Votes: 84 27.7%
  • Did you find this site via a link...like the one from Mazdaspeed?

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • Were you a visitor on the site but decided to become a member because of the Mazda3 / MS3 forum?

Votes: 23 7.6%
  • Did you happen to type MazdaIII.com or MZSPD3.com?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I saw it on a t-shirt, item of clothing or other!

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Other (please post how!)

Votes: 39 12.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antoine

Administrator
Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome to MazdaIII.com / MZSPD3.com...your Mazda3 / MS3 Home! :D

This very well might be the first dedicated online forum for the Mazda3 / MS3, which will replace one of Mazdas most beloved model lineups: Proteg, Mazda MP3, Proteg 5, and the Mazdaspeed Proteg.

This site is home to an awesome and growing community of Mazda owners. I welcome and encourage future Mazda3 / MS3 owners & enthusiasts to join our community.(thumb) I hope everyone enjoys this new forumso get to posting!:D

** Flaming and or attacks against Mazda3 or MS3 members will not be TOLERATED! Positive and or Negative Opinions are acceptable BUT not ATTACKS. Please report any offenders (examples) to me or wongpres (forum mod) Thanks **

I'm curious to know how current and future Mazda3 / MS3 owners found this community! Please VOTE!

Welcome to MazdaIII.com / MZSPD3.com...your Mazda3 & MS3 Home! :D

Enjoy and please spread the word...

First to vote! :p

I was looking at the Mazda Protege 5 when I ran into the Mazda 3 thread... I was like... "wah? what's that?"

ya

I saw the Mazda 3 in a annual car-buyer's guide in Quebec. It's top in its class. Keeping in mind the 160hp of the 2,3l, i've been searching for forums that discuss ways to exploit this potential by tuning.

Guess I'll have to settle with this forum in the meantime.:D

Re: ya

Ultra vires said:
I saw the Mazda 3 in a annual car-buyer's guide in Quebec. It's top in its class. Keeping in mind the 160hp of the 2,3l, i've been searching for forums that discuss ways to exploit this potential by tuning.

Guess I'll have to settle with this forum in the meantime.:D

Settle?...I don't think so...you've hit the future jackpot...we have some of the TOP Mazda tuners on this site and I know they will be fab'in performance parts soon after the Mazda 3 has started to find it's way into the hands of the public.

You are home!

I found out about the 3 five door while I was looking into buying a P5. Decided to hold out for the 3. :)

Dreeza said:
Check your PMs man!!!

Me too.... I've learned through previous experience that it's in my best interest to check out some forums and get word of mouth praise, gripes, etc before making a car purchase.

Hey all,
I recently ordered a new mazda3s 5dr. Since a couple of my friends are on forums for their cars, I figured now was as good as a time as any to do the same for mine. Could be a good chance to get some inside info on my car, and maybe pass some along as well. Man, I can't wait for the end of March for my new car to arrive. (burnout)

I went to google, typed mazda 3 theft, to try and find some information on theft stats.

And I found this wonderful forum. (stash)

A guy where I have my car serviced told me about mazdamp3.com and found there is a 3 forum.:cool:
so here I is.
(hi)

Last edited:
I was searching for my first car and i just kinda fell in love with it at the dealership. It was the best looking car on the lot and now its the best looking car on the road!

I cant wait till mods come out, turbo will be a really nice addition!!

Lokked at WRX and a 6 Sport-Wagon. The WRX was fun, but total cost of ownership was more than i wanted to deal with right now. The 3 was just plain more fun for the 6. I found a hatchback with everything but the Auto and bought it on the spot. Now I just need to figure out what to do with my pile of Stereo gear.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back