Orange Mazda 6

was at dealer today and while waiting I was browsing a Mazda 6 brouchure.

And i saw the brand new color.... orange

granted, not the same as the Mazdaspeed orange, as it's called burnt orange, but it some pics that they had of it, it was damn close, and in others, it was more copper'ish

Should please the Mazdaspeed owners eh.

Mazda 3 will also come the same color. Yes, titanium too.

goto Mazda.ca, click on Mazda 6, and then colors, and there it is.....first pic you see

Pic is darker there then what I see today

i've seen it in person, it is nothing like the mazdaspeed orange. It is darker and looks more like red from some angles.

pho_bui_mz6_ext_copper_glory.jpg

Looks to me like the MSP orange without the gold pearl. If you look inside the trunk or under the rockerpanel of an orange MSP you'll see the base coat color which looks pretty close to that in the pic.

Although the one on the mazda.ca website sure looks a lot more like a copper color than orange.

Last edited:
I believe the "orange" color your all referring too is actually called "Blazing Copper Metallic".....correct me if I'm wrong. Go the Mazda.com website in the US.....two new colors this year, that and "Pepple Ash"...gone is Speed Yellow

mason448 said:
I believe the "orange" color your all referring too is actually called "Blazing Copper Metallic".....correct me if I'm wrong. Go the Mazda.com website in the US.....two new colors this year, that and "Pepple Ash"...gone is Speed Yellow

eh, no more yellow?

I swear I see more yellow ones on the road than any other color...

(of course, that may just be because they stick out so much more..)

i like the color on the 6 but dammit they need to be creative and stop sayin colors and only for certain cars then put them on every car they produce

NRRfrogmanP5 said:
i like the color on the 6 but dammit they need to be creative and stop sayin colors and only for certain cars then put them on every car they produce

they had an orange one at the dealer last night w/ Manufacturer tags on it (while I ordered my MS Miata :D ).. Looks about like the pictures show actually..

seems to be a bit darker orange than the "spicy" on the MSP's....

Does anyone have a pic of someones or their own in copper. I know Mazdas web site has it, but i prefer to see one that is actually on the road. Sometime the colors seem different then the manuf. web site

Back