The Joy of Sex (Er, I Mean 6)

Arroyo

'When the 6 is this good, you just can't get enough!" - The Joy of 6, LA CAR
(hump)
6_front.jpg

I talked my fiance into one. She paid $17,250 for an auto 6i. Fun for a larger car. The trunk is HUGE. I told her I'd have to talk her into rims and a system as I systimatically take over her car. I LOVE my P5 though and can still take her with my manual.(we raced from a stop light by our apartment)

Yup, this car is fun to drive. I paid 22K for an auto 6s. Had it since June. I love it. I need new tires though, mine don't have very good traction-I'm constantly squealing when I take off. :D

csweeney said:
Yup, this car is fun to drive. I paid 22K for an auto 6s. Had it since June. I love it. I need new tires though, mine don't have very good traction-I'm constantly squealing when I take off. :D

Try keeping your mouth shut - you won't squeal then :'(

Although I agree, driving this car has made me want to squeal with joy as well. :p

ashutoshsm said:
Try keeping your mouth shut - you won't squeal then :'(

Although I agree, driving this car has made me want to squeal with joy as well. :p
ok, ok, my tires chirp. wasn't thinking of the correct word that day. :rolleyes:

Congrats! And you need to be careful making posts like that without pictures. I've seen people flogged and left for the vultures for not posting posting pics;)

OK , I will see if I can post a pic as soon as I get one. I will make a web page in time.
I am excited about the new ride :)

don't worry-i don't even have a digi cam-members of the board had to wait 4 months to see pics of my car and me.

I use a sony camcorder , I just got to remember to bring it to work so I can get some shots . Promise :)

My dealer is going to give me a free wash and a free tank of gas when I fill out the survey when I get it in the mail, I never had a dealership do that. :)

Oh - they want full marks.

In fact, if they get more than one or two 9s out of 10, a Mazda rep calls them and gives them a verbal spanking.

Which is why my dealership probably hates me. I lost my survey when I moved a week after buying my car! Mayb I should ask Mazda NA to send me another.

Yeah , my sales guys get all 10's they were great to work with .They work on salary not commision.
One of the sales guys bought my old trade in .94 Probe GT .I kept it looking so good that it was a little hard to part with it .But I don't miss it anymore :)
Here's my new ride !!!

Attachments

• picture.jpeg
    picture.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 188
:) I am thinking bout getting a bed liner, running boards, trailer hitch , and a bug deflector :)
Actually I am only going to replace the floor mats with a dark gray, maybe seat covers, and some 24 DOHC small lettering lower rear door decals.I had some made for my Probe and they looked clean and added just that little something on the side.

The pic is at where I work . Automotive & Truck aftermarket . Mostly Trucks though.

Back