• Toyota Prius

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Toyota Matrix/Pontiac Vibe

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Pontiac Aztec

Votes: 37 80.4%

• Total voters

melicha8

This is a poll on the ugliest cars. These aren't just any meat and potatoes cars. These are the ones that go beyond radical styling and cross the line into just plane ugly. If you have another to add post

You forgot the new Chevy wanna-be SUV/microbed-truck. I thought the Aztec was the ugliest for a long time, but the new Chevy now tops my list.

Gotta be the Aztec...Boy Oh Boy what the hell was the engineers at Pontiac thinking. That thing is Fugly with a capital F! Next time they should do a little more market research.

they are all ugly, i think it goes the aztec, then the matrix, then the vibe... they are all ugly though. I don't know what has happened to cars. I think the new mini looks nice. i like it... there are two for sale just down the road here.

It is real tough decision to make between the PT cruiser and Aztek. Both are ugly as hell....

But I think Pontiac have the worst styling design in automobile history, so I gave my credit to Aztek.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

The Mini is cool...esp the S model with those 17" factory rims...great stance...nice design...clean, cool and tight.

Funny how you look at the mini and think..if it could speak it would say something cute...open the hood...first thing you see is "ARCHTUNG!"...LOL.....did I spell that right?

Cough Cough...nazi car...Cough Cough....damn coughing. :p

Well the Brits didn't win this time...;)

What I can't believe is that anybody actually drives the Aztek...I'm always tempted to go up and ask the owner what in the hell they were thinking!

The aztec might be ugly, but it does what it was designed for. It's an extremely versatile car, they are selling so it obivously isn'y ugly to everyone.

I say that ario thing.. OMG.. and the vibe and matrix comes in second... those are not hatchbacks... there half way between mini-van and station waggon... it's damn ugly... and the Focus.. well that goes without saying it's fulgy ford design there...

Either people are getting dumber with age or something cause I see more Focus things on the road now... people must either be blind or liek driving ulgy looking cars... i guess it's all teh ugly people that want ulgy cars as it makes them look that much better... LOL

I drive a sexy car cause I am too sexy.. i got to take some of that attention away from me and onto the car.... LOL J/K but that's what my gf tells me all the time... LOL

Jc

The Avalance. THat's the ugly ass truck I was thinking of. What is the point of the damned thing? It might as well be an Aztec with a bed. Ugly and useless. To get a truck bed, you have to open the rear end? What is that crap? It's an "SUV"? No, it's a quad cab truck. These people made an ugly truck and are now trying to sell it as things it's not.
Second is the Aztec still. I think people who buy them should be crushed in them to rid the world of multiple stupid entities at once.

i totally understand and approve of the idea of a midgate and its functionality, but does the avalanche have to be so damned ugly? too bad bob lutz wasn't around when that thing was designed!

The Aztec is so ugly that calling it ugly is offensive to ugly things.

I mean, I'm a big fan of form following function and all, but I can only think of one particular [bodily] function that results in that form...

Yeah, where IS the echo? Ugly lil bastids. And man, I like the Matrix.. and then come on, the Focus looks like a Peugeot, and everybody knows that Peugeots 0wnz0r j00.. The Aztec for some reason reminds me of a piece of furniture, and it is ugly, but.. it does look like it's fun with all it's lil' doodads and nifty new things, much like the Vibe.. Maybe I'm just a bit too easily entertained..

7. Subaru WRX
6. Chrysler PT Cruiser
5. BMW 745i (that back-end!)
4. Cadillac CTS
3. Lexus IS300 SportsCross
2. Pontiac Grand Am

And the winner is...

1. Pontiac Aztek

whoa there gene those are some pretty good cars you have one that list. I'd kill a nun for a 745. I wouldn't put the WRX in there. I would just say the design is just drab, not ugly. I think the sportcross is a beautiful car reminds me of mine. As for the CTS I like the direction Cadillac is going. Very elegant but not in an old person kind of way. I would definitely sport a CTS.
Derrick good call on the Echo, it looks like...well,crap. I think the Mini Cooper looks good I just thought someone might not like it.

Dude, I would give my left one for a 745i (saw the 760i at the Detroit auto show), but the topic is "Ugliest car" - and the back of the 745i is U-G-L-Y. So is the WRX and the CTS (it looks like an unfinished G35). I like the direction Cadillac is going, but I think they are about 80% there.

Just my opinion!

Back