How many miles?

teresa

Just out of curiosity, do you guys like driving as much as I do? I got my car August 20th and I alredy have over 4300 miles on it. I had to do my first oil change and tire rotation already. :eek:

Someone in another post somewhere mentioned winning a cookie. Hmm...

Oh and I have 3600km, bought August 21, 2001. :D

i got mine in end of may begining of june and have about 11,500 miles on mine. mine had been to cali and back to MO.

Does anyone know the recomeded mileage for tire rotation? I have 5300 miles, and still running strong. If anyone gets a chance, pick up the latest road and track. It says that in the cone slalom, the MP3 keeps up with a Ferrari, and the new Corvette ZO6. Pretty bad ass for a 4 banger.

I got mine at August 24, and 3550km up to now.

Should I have my first oil change at 5000 or 8000km?

goodness i just hit 601miles tonight. ahh too many miles in one week, but well i think ill put more :) but 10k, ay.

GOt mine on May 30 and I only have 3900 miles on it... and i thought that was a lot already... geez you guys must really do a lot of traveling... haha... but then again I did take two airplane trips so i didn't get to drive it that much...

OceanPark: I'm doing my first change at around 4,000km. Actually it'll be about 4500 by the time I get to the service appointment hehe. I know the dealer recommends 8,000km for the first change, but I am doing it at 4,000 simply coz I want to flush out the little metal bits and other crap that are the result of running in our cars. Seems like others do their first change at around that mileage around here too.

I did my first oil change at 3500 and they recommend that you rotate your tires every oil change... the tires will last longer(don't go more than 5000 without rotating your tires) I priced the tires...about $100.00 a tire, so I want mine to last. I was told they'll last about 40,000 miles if you keep rotaing.

Have 13,000 on mine....

No major problems, except the wack dunlop tires. make sure you check them regularly, easy to damage.

Back