too funny

nair...those people talk about it like it ain't s*** to shave your nuts...f that dood!

OMG

I dunno if it's that uncommon, but I asked my ex to do it, b/c he asked me to shave it all... I think that if youre going to ask me do to something, then you'd better be willing to do it yourself, so to make a long story short, he did it... all he said was that it made him feel like he was 12 again with no pubes... lol what do you guys think???? lol :eek:
Later, Monique

Well in relation to the first link/story I'd say it's a lot more common for girls to do it than guys...however I have to agree that if the man expects it, then he should have the same consideration for the woman. Nuff said without going into all the gory details! :rolleyes:

These people have too much time on their hands. It's up to the individual to shave whatever he wants (and their sexual partner ofcourse)

Pretty funny posts though!:rolleyes:

Nothing

Nothing, this post has nothing to do with cars... But you have to admit that you laughed your ass off, I know that I did when I was reading it... I had everyone in the room laughing too... You have to admot that it was pretty funny, right? I know I was about rolling on the floor... I can laugh b/c I've been through it... Ever notice that the funniest things that you hear are the things that hit home with you, and that you can relate to? Anyways, keep reading, I bet it gets better!

Later, Monique :p

= )

I personally have not had a bf that has shaved their "little guys" but many of them have asked me to... hmmm.... maybe that's something my bf and I will have to talk about lol = )
I agree with Monique, if someone asks you to do it they should do it in return. ;) ;)

well its 3 years old...so I doubt its still there LOL

memo79 said:
Not Found
The requested URL /showthread.php was not found on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.28 Server at www.supraforums.com Port 80

Does any guys on here shave/wax/nair their back/shoulders/chest/ass, cause when I go swimming with people, I'm like damn I'm the hairyest mofo that's under 40 years old. WTF?

peepsalot said:
Does any guys on here shave/wax/nair their back/shoulders/chest/ass, cause when I go swimming with people, I'm like damn I'm the hairyest mofo that's under 40 years old. WTF?

I knew this one girl who shaved her arse :eek:

Back