Why I wish we 4 lugs & not 5 (pic)

APEXistud

:
1990 Mazda Miata
I would really like to have these on my yellow MP3....
RaceMode_Black_Charcoal.jpg

I wonder if it's possible to do a 4 lug conversion....? Just so I can have more choices of wheels.

Those look like the Rota Slipstreams, and I think they have the Slipstreams in 5-lugs (I've seen 'em on many Integra Type Rs). As for all the other things about the fitment, I have no clue. However, those rims do look hype. I saw an ITR driving by a few days ago with the JDM headlight conversion, mugen (or mugen-style) front bumper and wing, cf hood with some the flat black Slipstreams. Soooo nice.

Roger Foo's world challenge car was converted to 4 lug. Lower model protege's have 4 lug.
I just read that statement and must clarify that it in no way means that I think Roger Foo's Protege5 is a lower model protege.

Maybe Roger and his team did this for pitstops ,one nut less per wheel is that much time saved . The races they run are short ,so if you have to pit for a flat, time is postion .

Yeah, my buddie has the Slip Streams on his FBP SI, they look good on his car. Sadly, they don't sell the Slip Streams in the proper bolt pattern for the Proteges, the only have 4x100 and 5x100.

Latest posts

Back