Fast and tHE furious II

spoolinmp3

Contributor
I just heard on two seperate radio stations that they will start filming on the sequel very soon....but it will no longer be in calofornia......better yet it will be filmed in Miami!!! I just heard the news and was so excited. I went to a local performance shop down here and everybody was talking about the same thing. Man I am gonna try hard to get my car in that movie!!:D

That would be the ultimate...I don't know tho man...your gonna have to do a lot more "show" to get it in that movie! :p

i can make my own fast and furious 2. just video tape your self making some Uncle Bens minute Rice. and it wont be as ricey as the first movie.

FATF was alright, but to much rice for me.

hopefuly it will have hot chicks this time around
and less fags.
everyone in miam should try and find out where they are filming and get their ride(mp3 or p5) at leat in one shot. find out what production co. is running things.

yes, less guys and more hot girls. How about make all the main characters hot girls? that would be fantastic!!!

I saw this on autoweek.com: http://www.autoweek.com/cat_content...ortsnews&loc_code=index&content_code=08283204

According to the article there will now be a NOPI sponsored "Fast & Furious" compact drag racing series and they will be racing at Carisle, PA in May...the story is that Universal Pictures, another series sponsor, will use the series as a backdrop for filming The Fast and the Furious 2. May 11 is the start of the season. First race in Reading, PA.

Back