NICE front end (viper look)

Pitlab77 said:
I dont like body kits. An any car, espically the miata

a:its not a body kit, its just a front fender

b: its a respectable front fender, its clean and deffinitly NOT ricey. i also think, like a few others, that the miata is too cute, and that would help make it look alot better.

but those are my opinions, and my reasons for wanting one, but its cool that you dont like body kits. hell i dont like 3/4 of the body kits out there either. .:p

my95mx5 said:
a:its not a body kit, its just a front fender

b: its a respectable front fender, its clean and deffinitly NOT ricey. i also think, like a few others, that the miata is too cute, and that would help make it look alot better.

but those are my opinions, and my reasons for wanting one, but its cool that you dont like body kits. hell i dont like 3/4 of the body kits out there either. .:p

I dunno i just dont like changing the looks of a car, more so on a car with classic lines.

I would suggest looking at this one
http://www.racingbeat.com/Images/57104b.jpg
http://www.racingbeat.com/resultset.asp?PartNumber=57104

Or what about the factory R package front lip?

i think racing beat makes some cool stuff,i was actually looking into there body kit (the type 2),but i kinda wanna be origonal and find something not many people have.

:puts on flamesuit:

does this qualify as rice? hahaha... kinda like how some crx's have supra tail lights?

tonkabui said:
:puts on flamesuit:

does this qualify as rice? hahaha... kinda like how some crx's have supra tail lights?

lol shad ap. if it looks good then its cool(like this bumper). if it looks like poopie (like supra tailights on a crx would)then you can all take turns beating the christ out of me.ok?:D

This is the only kit I like for miatas.

Attachments

• jsmiata2.jpg
    jsmiata2.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 342
That viper kit is one of Baumann's. The version he has for the 1999+ is beautifully integrated into the car - I'm not a body kit fan myself but that one works. Not as well on the 1990-97, though. The rest of the body just doesn't have the curves.

Keith

Racing Beat certainly has a fine looking car. I saw it for the first time just tonight when I was looking for bushings for the car?

Back