The intake story finally ends !!

Well its been almost 3 weeks to the day that I paid for what I thought was to be a NIB Dragon R intake system off Ebay for my P5, It took about 30 e-mails, 2 complaints filed & several phones to finally get a refund back. On the flip side I have a AEM short ram intake scheduled for delivery tomorrow & no its not from the same guy ..its coming from Options Auto Salon

Buyer Warning !!!!!

I just noticed the seller I had so much trouble with is now trying to peddle his crap on Yahoo auctions. He can't sell on Ebay @ this time because ebay investigated his selling tactics & suspended all 3 user names he went under.

Just to prove my point this guy is bad news, he relisted the system I thought I was getting. As the following: "You are bidding on a authentic Dragon Weapon R Intake System for a 2000-2002 Mazda Protege all 1.6 L Models"

There's a picture on it with the description of 99 - 02 Protege 1.8L, this guy has no clue as to what kit the 02's should be!

Last edited:
He's just a scammer plain and simple. Hopefully all that bad karma will come back and bite him in the ass! It's good to hear you finally got things settled with him tho.

Back