My girl just left.

derrick1623

'Content Monkey'
Contributor
:
'07 Mazda3, True red
this ******* blows! we weren't fighting or anything, and she balled out! wtf? wtf? she says "she needs time alone, and she wants to think about things, but she'll be back". i do not understand this s*** AT ALL!!!:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

dammit! this sux so bad! i am so hurt, i dont even think straight right now, its a complete mind-****!

man i know how you feel.. my gf and i broke up for 3 days... i think im kinda getting scared... but thats ok... i think im afraid that shes the one.. but what if shes not and my mind starts going crazy and i cant think straght and all that $#!*.... but i love her to death....

dont worry man,.... everything in life happens for a reason...

things will work out.

Derrick,
You gotta hear it from a girl.. She wants out... I'd let her go before she does you. This keeps you on the upside. And as soon as she doesn't have you, she'll want you twice as much.
Kat

You are young man, don't let it get you down too much. A guy can't control everything. Understanding what just happened will drive you crazy, and since her feelings aren't something you can control. Let her have her time away, they always come back. ;) Well, they have with me. hehe:p Keep your head up man.

i guess shes just stressed about her job, and other s***...she already said she will be home tomorrow...she is staying at her mom's house( please no Yeah right jokes)...

act is if you dont care AT ALL, dont be a DICK (very important) just be a friend. then send flowers saying just thinking of the time we blah, blah,blah. that will make her think of the good times and her brain will take over and she'll say
what i'm i doing i'm going to loose this great guy.i n a day or so. it's a lot like chess you must think of a few moves ahead before you make one step.

and bro it not the end of the world or your life if you guys go separate ways.
there are plenty of women in the world they out-number us belive it or not. not saying quanity is better then quality. you probable have a nice girl.you wouldnt be as bent as you are. take it easy. just think of those little inocent kids over in the east. now they have it bad.
life goes on and if you guys do break up for good
GO GET LAID BEST MEDICINE IN THE WORLD FOR BREAK UPS.

well, not only did she move out last night, she says she's not in love with me anymore, and that she doesn't want a relationship with me anymore...after 3 years, outta the blue. wtf? i guess she feels like shes just got to be alone.:( :mad: :( :mad: :(

Hey dude....really sorry to hear about what's happened. I had the same sorta thing happen to me after 7 years, so believe me I can relate.

I'm sure right now it makes no sense at all, but the best thing to do if she feels this way truly is to give her space. Find some good buds and just go out and have some fun and try to enjoy yourself(I'm sure that will be hard for you right now). If you've got some good friends, don't be afraid to open up about the situation...don't bottle it up or you can literally get sick from something like it.

Good luck and feel free to message me if you ever need to talk.

sucks to here about your relationship problems, when i was in school for the marine corps i lost 2 girls cause they couldnt handle the stress of not knowing where i was going to get stationed. and when i finally got with one girl, we started out as friends for over a year then started dating, we stayed together until the night i left for Kansas City, MO. broke both of our hearts. luckily i meet someone in KC and have been married for 3years strong and have a two year old son.

i would say just relaxe its going to be hard but blow it off, and just go drive some curvy roads when you are feeling down. roll down the windows, crank up some NIN, or some good techno, and take the curves man. women will break your heart, and treat you like s***. but your CAR WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.

kats...you dont even know us, how could u say that she was holding me back??? freek...i've put more miles on my car in the last two days than ever before...i do crank the tunes, and i do take those turns, but when i get back home...and there is s*** all over my apartment that reminds me of her, it sux bad!...guess ill just drown my s*** in some bud light after work!!!
bigblue...thanx man.

Derrick, I was not trying to offend you in any way.. just trying to cheer you up and give a better way to look at it.
-kat

Hey Derrick i dont think you meant to come back at Kat like that but i think she thinks she offended you...somehow i dont think that is what she did though.

Even though im not very experienced in the dating scene (im a very much short term or one night stnad guy so far...cuz im always so busy). Maybe you need some time, we're all young, true id be heartbroken too but if she loves you enough she will come back to you, and i agree with whoever said it, everything happens for a reason

Derrick: I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through.

It'll work out if it does. Women are just a more complicated version of ourselves, that's all. She needs what she needs and so do you.

I'd love to say I haven't been where you are. Unfortunately, I can't. What goes up, must come down and all that.

Hopefully adragonfly will drop some female wisdom into the mix. She has some very kind and wise words on this subject.

Best of luck with whatever happens, Derrick.

dude who knows what women want. i dont think they know themselfs sometimes. yes beer but dont make a habbit of it tho.
life is a learning experance. what you learn from this is up to you. this sort of thing takes time.
dont ask how much it vairies from person to person.
dont belive that s*** that if you were in a relationship for 2 yrs then it take x anount of time to get over it.
take all of the stuff that reminds you of her and box it up (out of site).
this will help you.
you must disaccocate yourself from her. as much as it hurts you still have to keep moving. .
TAKE IT EASY.
I wont say it but you know what you must do.
;)

i meant nothing kat, you didn't offend me, its just that she was not holding me back. i know she doesn't even know wtf she's doing. i treat her like gold, and as soon as she sees that, she'll come runnin back, but will i still want her?

Derick,

I accually can relate to your girlfriend. I know that sound kinda phucked up, but I sometimes feel myself wanting to be free to know what's out there (If there is something better). My girl is my 1st serious relationship, and 1st everything except for the kiss. We have a child and that makes it even more complicated. We were together since 11th grade, and now being 22, I realize that life is kinda passin me by. I bet she is feeling something similar. What Kat means by her holding you back is that you could have never moved foward in life with her feeling like she feels. Just get with your friends, and move forward! Everything happens for a reason. If it is meant to be, it will be eventually. If not, there will be something better for you! Let her have her space, and don't do anything psychoish! It will all become clear. Take care.

Back