Gonna get burned for this one...

Ok, it's an unusually nice day here in Indy. Went home for lunch. Decided to leave her in the garage and pull out the bike. I love cruising with the windows down and all, but I haven't rode the bike but twice since november, and I was really getting the itch. Besides, the bike has 130WHP and only weighs ~515lbs. Can you blame me?

:D

Hey freekwonder,I herd somewhere that you can now BUY a bike completley assembled and everything.No bailing wire or duct tape required(that comes after you buy it!!):D :p

Hey cjstringer, what bike do you have? I have this affection for bikes, but I'm too freaked to ride one :) I saw a Yamaha R6 last week (when the temperature was still hovering around 0 degrees celsius:eek: ), oh, that was nice!

The thing I love about bikes is that they're virtually "race ready" from the dealer. They're high strung machines that are amazing just to look at. I have only owed a 1970ish Honda CB175 (not a dirt bike), but nevertheless it was incredibly fun to ride. However, I know myself too well, twsting the throttle of a modern bike would be WAY too much temptation for me, thats why I'm staying away.

Same goes for me....sport bikes are just beautiful...and I'd love one too but I'd likely kill myself on one cuz I like speed to much.

CJ, I can't imagine anyone burning (flaming) you for that one at all.....every time I leave my house and the weather is nice its a real choice....do I open the garage and back out the P-5, or do I open my shop and take my Harley......both are a blast.....just different sensations......

Thanks guys!

I bought a 99 Honda CBR 900 RR off the floor in march of 99. The thing is beautiful. I only wish I had more time to ride it. I put 15000 miles on it the first year. Since then, I've put only 13500 miles on it. Priorities seem to have changed. Between buying a house, a boat, a waverunner, and getting a couple dogs, I've been rather busy. Not to mention getting into the autocross thing with the MP3 now. Why can't we work 2 days a week and play for 5? It's not fair.
I'll try to post some pics. I was riding with about 40 other bikes last night. I got a couple pics of the groups. I'll look into a yahoo pic gallery thing here in a bit.
Any riders in the Indy area oughta let me know. We have a big group of riders, and some of them are damned entertaining to watch. Best I've seen was the 4+mile wheelies down the interstate with a pack of 60+ bikes. Crazy stuff.
:D

Back