New System On Order

Jag61180

:
Mazda MP3 Yellow Mica
As most of you know I am running Three MA Audio 10's with a comp. 1500 watt @ 1ohm amp. Three rest of the setup has stayed stock till now.

I ordered the MA Audio in dash 7" widescreen, model ma700tv

Two MA Audio 5.6" Headrest LCD's

And a Mobile TV DVD/MP3 player

They should be here by thursday and I will have pictures up by the weekend.

Next to come is a four channel amp and some door speakers.

How do you like the MA Audio amp? I just got me a 1200 watt mono D-class (HC2501) to power my Audiobahn Sub (Alum 12X). All chromed out cha ching. And what did you do about a box? And what gauge, and cap are you using if any. I want to know if i can get away with 8 guage and no caps? thanks man

I am using a 4 gauge comp kit for dual amps.

My next am is soon to be on order.

I would recommend if you have any system pushing over 600-700 watts go with 4 gauge. At 700 watts you will lose a little with the 8 gauge. At 1200 you will lose alot.

I am currently not running a cap, but with our small battery when the base bumps the lights dim.

This means I need a cap and probably a yellow top 6 deep cycle cell battery.

Browse the internet you can find awesome deals on install kits.
I found a Pro dual amp install kit for $60.
The cap will run around $40-$120
The battery $150

By the way I love my amp, it is the synergy series so they are blue and black chrome.

If that Dual Install kit is from speakerhole.com, I wouldn't order it.

They took a week to ship AFTER they charged my card, and then the kit was all 8 gauge - NO 4 like what was supposed to be there.

When I emailed them, they told me to send the WHOLE THING BACK and then they'd send out the 4 gauge. Yeah, and wait another month, right.

htey make these kits up themselves - it'snot like a pre-packaged thing where they couldn't just take 20 ft of 4 gauge off the damn roll and send it.

I told them to go screw and bought my 4 gauge from Knukoncepz.com - good people, and 89 cents a foot.

Actually it was from speaker hole.com and My kit came three days after I ordered it. Your order might have been just a mix up. Mine was perfect, works good too.

Back