Colors?

MP3-E

:
MP3 #1247
Is there going to be any other colors on the new Mazdaspeed Protege then Orange & Black? that anyone knows about?

P.S. all I got to say is KICKASS!

For the time being Mazda hasn't released any further details on other colour choices...and I doubt they will....I'm thinking Black and Orange is it.

LOL! I hadn't even thought of that, but I guess those are considered basic Hallowe'en colours!

The Blue and Yellow of the MP3s reminds me of the Michigan Wolverines team in the states.....no holiday colours here. :)

yeah i heard in 2004 they are comming out with Red and Green colors.....:p and it will come out around cristmas time...:p

Black & Orange...Halloween...maybe the roll-out will have an ad directed to Honda owners: "BOO!"

"ooo...Scary, uh kids..." Count Floyd, SCTV

i believe those are def. the only colors...that halloween s*** is priceless:cool:

Maybe it's protege envy, but I hate that orange. Makes me think they watched fast & the furious a few too many times. They really should resurrect the laser mica blue.

Black:D
Orange:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

u dunno how many times will i hit myself the first time i see a black mazdaspeed on the streets for not waiting one more year!!! ARRGHH! Damn mazda and their limited edition lies... :(

i just want the color, that turbo could be handy too, but its nothing that can be fixed in my current mp3.

well I agree with Enry, the orange sucks....its very disappointing....I went to the Auto Show this last sunday....and it was nothing like I expected....I figured Mazda would stick with their Monochromatic Colors....a deep Orange....WRONG! its a pale orange....with a light pearl coat. NOT very awe inspiring at all. :(

enry said:
Maybe it's protege envy, but I hate that orange. Makes me think they watched fast & the furious a few too many times. They really should resurrect the laser mica blue.

(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)

NICE ORANGE MSP CLOWNDICK.i.

Back