Cracking 900 Posts

APEXistud

:
1990 Mazda Miata
Yeaahh fooo. Damn, I didn't think I posted this much. Not bad for someone who does practically no post whoring. It's also pretty funny since I'm still pretty much stock, I wish I had money like some of you guys.:D

good job...

money like us huh?...i wish i had to $$$ some of these people have, but until then...i will just dropp all possible money into da mp3! congrats on 900 posts!

Only a short time more and you'll be at the coveted 1000 post mark...after that post counts just don't matter. :D

For some reason I just thought you had lots of performance parts though Apexi....well you definitely do have the knowledge about a lot of this stuff....is it just from reading a lot or did you used to do a lot of modding in the past?

wow! hey, maybe you should convince the people who run this site to give cash prizes to people who reach marks like 1000 posts. Then the title of getting 1000 posts is actually worth something. Then your money problem is solved, just keep on posting!

Congrats bro.. It's nice being the top poster huh? ;) I have the most on my board too. I don ***** there's just a ton of maintenence. Plus we have all this information to share...:)

I just checked the postors thing. Only less than 600 members have made at least 1 post. That mean most of the post in this site is made by less than couple hundres of people.

APEXistud: way to go:p

I did quite a bit of modding and studying up on my old Civic. Check out my Clubphoto album in my Sig for pics...Thanks for the cool replies

Back