What is this?....

The interior is the only thing I like about this car. Looks-wise

Yep, that's where you plugin the Dimensional Warp Generator. See the Me Too thread for more detailed information and installation how to's. :D :p

Yeah, what's up w/the integrated stereo I'm seeing on all sorts of new cars? HOW the heck would you install an aftermarket? Or don't you...?

clownphish said:
Or don't you...?
BINGO!

Thats kind of the point.
You would have to relocate the wiring and find a place to put the new radio. Also you may have to run new speaker wires into the doors.

It's a direct-flow circulating reflux capacitator switch-off valve... ummm, yeah...

1st MP3 in NH said:
BINGO!

Thats kind of the point.
You would have to relocate the wiring and find a place to put the new radio. Also you may have to run new speaker wires into the doors.

Damn. That sux!

BlueEmPee5 said:
i see a "button" or something to the left of the cig. lighter, what the heck is that thing??

look here
http://www.mazda.ca/eng/down_the_road/2004_mazda3/800x600/m3_002.jpg

BlueEmPee5

Here's the real answer:

It's a passenger airbag disabled indicator. In Euro-spec, the passenger airbag can be disabled:

- with a special Mazda carseat
- with a switch to the left of the driver (by the dimmer). This switch requires the car key to change between pass airbag on/off

This isn't coming to N. America, and is also why there is a little oval thingie in the same location on the Mazda6

Back