13b rew with custom wiring harness

FC3s Boy

:
2006 forester XT, 95 eclipse 03 protege5
I have a 13b rew Twin Turbo used JDM motor for sale , it also comes with a custom wiring harness (no smog) for $3000.00
and a few 13b turboII motors for $850.00, i can ship anywhere in the us. chris 760-787-5759

You know I want it brutha... I had to fall in love with the Titanium MSP though. The motor swap money I had is going toward the down payment on the Protege. I don't know how much attention the FC will get anymore. :-(

i know this is a bit late.. but 3000.00 and i can get the 20b 3 rotor twin turbo and for 2200.00 the 2 rotor TT. just FYI
. Good luck with sales.

xantxp5x said:
i know this is a bit late.. but 3000.00 and i can get the 20b 3 rotor twin turbo and for 2200.00 the 2 rotor TT. just FYI
. Good luck with sales.
Show me where you can get a 20b right now (in stock) the price alone on a new harness is around 1500.00, so both toghter is a good deal. it's already sold anyways.

2200 is for a blown seal 20b w/o turbos, ecu harness inj, packs ect. Nothing. The TT 13b is a cosmo motor too not just an fd rew. The wiring harness' are nice too I have touched them, new map sensors and all correct Chris? And $850 for T2 motors with peripherals is a terrible price too right? Thanks for the info chris and truly good luck with your sales.

can you get the harness and ecu with those? Didn't know if you were getting halfcuts or pulled motors. I WILL eventually do a 13bt swap on the 80...

JDuncan said:
can you get the harness and ecu with those? Didn't know if you were getting halfcuts or pulled motors. I WILL eventually do a 13bt swap on the 80...
I source the harness and ecu from a different place, the one's on the motor are cut when they pull them out.

and honestly how nice are used turbo rotary cooked wiring harness'?

JDuncan, I hear the 13bt swap. Maybe if I hadnt drained so much into my 12a in my 79. Good luck and wanna buy a real exspensive 12a? lol j/k

conekiller said:
Yeah I'm thinking about a 13bt swap into an 83 GSL, heh. It'll be dad's project but he's making me research it.

~brian
That's what i am doing to one of my 79' rx7, i've seen low 12's on a stock motor(13bt) in the first gens.

Back