Dimentions?

PepiMartinez

:
2003 MP5
Does anybody have the dimentions of the 3? It looks kinda short and tall to me, but if it basicly has the same dimentions as my MP5, then its just the way the pics make it look. Sometimes they make it (the sedan) look like a little TSX, which is a good thing in my opinion. Then I see those side shots and it looks like a new Corolla. Same with the wagon. Agressive and sporty from the front, but you give me a side shot, and I'll tell you it looks like a Matrix. From other shots, it looks just like my MP5. Guess it's a "see it in person" car. But back to my main point, does anyone have the dimentions (height, length, etc) of the new 3? Thanks.

Pepi

I don't have any dimensions, but what I have heard it will fit neatly between the out going model, and the ^, so I don't think it will be much bigger. I think the interior volume will be much greater than the ols Pro.

Mazda3 exterior dimensions

These values are only for N. American-spec.

Mazda3 sedan

Length (mm): 4530, 4540 (sport/gfx package)
Width (mm): 1755
Height (mm): 1465
Wheelbase (mm): 2640

Mazda3 Sport

Length (mm): 4485 (sport/gfx package is standard)
Width (mm): 1755
Height (mm): 1465
Wheelbase (mm): 2640

3forme said:
I don't have any dimensions, but what I have heard it will fit neatly between the out going model, and the ^, so I don't think it will be much bigger. I think the interior volume will be much greater than the ols Pro.

I was just wondering because it looks kinda short (length wise) and tall (heigh wise) which, IMO, isn't a good combo. I was gunna messure it up against my MP5, and hopefuly that 'ill give me an idea of what it'll look like

okay, ends up it is longer and shorter than a MP5. Here's the rundown:

Mazda3 Sport
Length (mm): 14.71 feet (sport/gfx package is standard)
Width (mm): 5.75 feet
Height (mm): 4.80 feet
Wheelbase (mm): 8.66 feet

MP5
Length: 14.20 feet
Width: 5.59 feet
Height: 4.65 feet
Wheelbase: 8.58 feet

From the pics, it looks shorter and taller, but that goes to show you what pic's can tell you.

Back