Just Getting Some Stuff Off My Chest...

MP3skaterNC

JDM *****.
:
slotege mp3
well tonight thanks to the joy's of AIM i was informed that i shouldn't be "proud" of my car or "brag" that its special and kinda rare. this really pissed me off, because unlike most of the school population ive worked to get my ride, hell i dropped 9 grand as a down payment, saved that since i was 10 because i was inlove with cars, at 10 that money was supposed to go to a '33 ford coupe to street rod out, but thats another story :D. Back to the rant at hand... I guess at first i did brag about my car alittle too much, but hell im in love. But it just pisses me off that people said i should't be proud of my car, maybe if they got off they're lazy asses and worked some they could get somethign that they would be proud off too and not hate on my car. i guess what im trying to say is I HATE HIGH SCHOOL, and more importantly I HATE LIVING IN HICK REDNECK ASS BRUNSWICK COUNTY, NC.

thanks for allowing me the space to get this off my chest, i feel alittle better now, kinda...

No problem...:D

Saving since you were 10...that's hardcore...Don't worry about those "people"...its a fact...when you work hard on, at or for something you appreciate it much more. Be proud...Stay Proud :cool:

yea i guess it is pretty hardcore... ive always been into cars though. i guess it's in the family, my dad's owned vetts, a 65 GTO, SS El Camino, and a lot of other things, we're currently attempting to restore a 64 olds delta 88 convertable, baby blue, runs, just not like a dream lol.

i guess the car thing is in the family, except dad went for big displacement domestics, i went for little econo imports, but its fun to just go and work on a car with your dad, like i did today changing the oil in my car, about to run over 11k, ugh i need to slow my driving down....

i guess ill go to sleep with my ice pack now, killed my back this afternoon skating, i probably won't be able to walk when im 40, but oh well, live it up while your young.

You should be proud of what you have done .How many people can say they save 10 grand for acar . That's dedication . don't worry what others think ,some day they will wish they had your willpower . hell I wish I could save money that way .
Enjoy what you have done and be proud ,its what you feel inside that counts ,not what others think

I was in Brunswick Sat hehe. My company does the computer and register systems for Piggly Wiggly, so I was at the Pig in Leland doing some work. We should meet up sometime man. You will freak out when you hear the many noises my ******* tranny is making. Man these tanny's suck!

DAMN PUNKS!

HIGH SCHOOL PUNKS JUST JEALOUS! they dont know the production # of their "rare" civic and s***! pisses me off, and i dont even know um.

Don't let what people say change the way you feel about something. People like that are just spoiled brats who let their parents pay for everything. Think about all the work and sweat and everything you put into getting that car. You earned it.

yea, im not angery or anything now, girls piss me off, but thats another story entirely.

yea NC we should meet up, compare transmission noises lol

Back